We did it!

ericandalice

Senior Question Asker
Holy cow, it's taken soooo long but we finally pulled the trigger today. Down payment has been made on a Big Country 3690. So excited I don't even know which board to post this on. Next week: truck buying!

~Alice

mnkamper

Founding MN Chapter Leader-retired
Congratulations!
The fun is just beginning!

Jim's signature says the F550 is for sale! Very "low" mileage I'm sure!

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Congratulations on the new rig! We really enjoy our Big Country and are very happy with the product!

Best Wishes!

brianharrison

Great! Did you order the optional Exterior Bistro? That looks kinda cool! And the layout is unique with the step up rear kitchen.....

Brian

ericandalice

Senior Question Asker
We did order the exterior bistro. We got the smaller interior fridge, so the outdoor fridge will be a nice supplement. We plan on following the nice weather so hope to be eating outside as much as possible.
we really felt like the floor plan was homey. I enjoy looking across the living room from the bedroom stairs. The living room seems big and square and open. I loved how much walking around room there is in the bedroom.

JJOren

Well, folks, there's good news and bad news....LOL The good news is that you're going to LOVE that unit! Congrats!!! The bad news is that truck buying can be a real pain in the patoot!!!!!...LOL Good luck!