We have a 2017 Bighorn.

Would love to see everyone's decorations. Have been decorating ours in bee's, and Bikes... Thanks for pictures so I can get ideas.

CDN

B and B
Our Bighorn is minimalist stock. We added 3 pillows for the couch area and quilt to the bedroom. Junked the stock ugly red and brown special edition pillows and bedspread.

'Lil Guy'

Other than personal mods to the inside which are personal, I believe the stained glass in entrance sets these units apart.

We ditched the bedspread as well. :) I will take pictures of what we have done so far when we go camping this next weekend. Would love to see the stained glass...

CoveredWagon

Our Bighorn is minimalist stock. We added 3 pillows for the couch area and quilt to the bedroom. Junked the stock ugly red and brown special edition pillows and bedspread.

Amen to the junking. What were they thinking. We stuffed it under the couch in case some one needs to sleep over. It might scare them off. Lol 😆

kowAlski631

We don't like recliners (I know, weird), so we removed them, found comfy arm chairs, hassocks for the boys (our spoiled dogs), took down the day/night blinds after the first string broke with the same type shades we have in our sunroom in the S&B, couple of lightweight "wicker" tables with glass tops, pillows. All in our living area. In the bedroom, a comforter in a soft blue, brown and beige was all it took.

Martha

terribruce

retired Oregon Chapter Leaders
Love all the ideas. Always fun to decorate and bring some color into the rigs. Can't wait to see pictures. Congrats by the way. :rolleyes:

Terri

O.K. got home from the coast and things have settled a bit... Will post a few pictures if I get this right. :)

Attachments

• IMG_0286.jpg
    IMG_0286.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_0282.jpg
    IMG_0282.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_0398.jpg
    IMG_0398.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_0293.jpg
    IMG_0293.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_0401.jpg
    IMG_0401.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_0400.jpg
    IMG_0400.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_0406.jpg
    IMG_0406.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_0408.jpg
    IMG_0408.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_0409.jpg
    IMG_0409.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_0412.jpg
    IMG_0412.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_0413.jpg
    IMG_0413.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 157

NYSUPstater

Love them all.....esp the "Let's Roll" in bathroom. How did you attach items to the wall? Do they fall off in transit or attached at bottom as well?

I use the pull off Velcro strip like the command strips.. They do not fall off at all... Love them... If you are a Costco person they have a large pkg. of them... :) Thanks... I love playing with it... I just don't want to over do it... :)

SNOKING

DW brought home three items to see which would go here the best.

After mounting this and setting down I got up and put a second one up.

Then the third, so all three stayed.

Then we got this.

Vinyl stick on.

More.

Love them all... Have been looking at doing the backsplash... looks great... dose it look as good in person.... Just wondering if it looks fake at all when it is up.... I love how you have done it all. :)

After mounting this and setting down I got up and put a second one up.

Then the third, so all three stayed.

Then we got this.

Vinyl stick on.

More.

[/QUOTE]