We pick it up tomorrow!

dieselsweetheart

We just sat in the chairs looking around, not believing it is ours and so pretty, homey, warm...but who am I talking to, you all know it already.
Will take some time to get put stuff away and make it our own.

I remember that feeling!!!! Have a great time in your new BH. I am just a wee bit jealous!

Oh my! Just spent from 1:30-9:00 switching campers. Who put all that stuff in the cupboards? boy oh boy.
Almost all done though. Have to finish with the refrigerator, then move on the hanging the pictures and stuff.
Good news is I did eliminate some items not used. And DH is liking the camper more and more. And for him to say that is HAS to be good. He is very picky.
Maybe if I get it done tomorrow we can take it for the weekend out on the maiden voyage so to speak.

imchud

Oh my! Just spent from 1:30-9:00 switching campers. Who put all that stuff in the cupboards? boy oh boy.
Almost all done though. Have to finish with the refrigerator, then move on the hanging the pictures and stuff.
Good news is I did eliminate some items not used. And DH is liking the camper more and more. And for him to say that is HAS to be good. He is very picky.
Maybe if I get it done tomorrow we can take it for the weekend out on the maiden voyage so to speak.
Good Luck on your maiden Voyage -- Let us know how it goes....

Oh how nice

So the 1st trip is done. Sat there looking at our beautiful camper. Lots of people in the campground had to come over and get a tour! They all loved it, the kitchen especially. Off to more adventures I am sure.

imchud

So the 1st trip is done. Sat there looking at our beautiful camper. Lots of people in the campground had to come over and get a tour! They all loved it, the kitchen especially. Off to more adventures I am sure.

Glad to here everything went well... The only thing that would have had made your experence more pleasurable is if you did it in a 3385rl..:p

Leaving 10/12!

Hello everyone!

YAY! Just wanted to say we so enjoy our new home...love love love it.
Honestly can't say a thing we don't like about it.

C YA!

Nicki