We wtb a Bighorn 3260e

Jimnkarens

We have decided on the BH3260E with specific options that we must have. We dont want to buy new because of the higher cost and depreciation. Is there a place where we can do a national search for the model we want with the options we want?

Karen&Jim Soltis

Jimnkarens

From the factory?

Can I order a new BigHorn directly from the factory? Im not real impressed with the salespeople on the RV lots.

Kare&Jim Soltis

jimtoo

Re: From the factory?

Hi Kare and Jim,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

No, you cannot order direct from the factory, but there are lots of dealers that will work with you to special order a unit. There are lots of things that could be ordered or changed that a lot of the dealers do not tell you about or they don't know about. So if you have some special needs or wants, contact a dealer and get them to work with you. I'm sure you will get lots of recommendations as to dealers from our other members that have done this soon.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

I also merged your post just to keep it all together.

Jimnkarens

Thanks Jim.
where would you suggest I post an inquiry for a dealer thats competent? There are some bad ones out there. I must attract them.

Karen&Jim Soltis

danemayer

Can I order a new BigHorn directly from the factory? Im not real impressed with the salespeople on the RV lots.

Kare&Jim Soltis
Hi Kare & Jim,

About the closest you can get to ordering from the factory is to order from Great Lakes RV. They're located just a few miles from the factory and I think they were Heartland's first dealer. They're very knowledgeable. And of course you can always call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030 and talk directly with the management team to get questions answered.

Another dealer many people have found to be very knowledgeable about Heartland products is RVs for Less in Tennessee.

I'm sure there are many others, but these two get frequent positive mention.

jimtoo

You can use Google or any of the search engines and it will bring up lots of dealers that have used ones. As to options, you would probably need to contact each dealer. You would need to enter the complete model number of Bighorn BH 3260 ELITE. I think this is pretty new model, so you may not find many used ones.

Jim M

sengli

Another wholesaler dealership is Lake shore RV in muskegon michigan, they always have these units in stock. They do world wide shiiping too. They are about 1.5 hours from the factory.