Weights of Various Options Available?

BudnDonna

Hello Folks,
I don't seem to be able to find the approximate weights of the following options/items on the forum. I do realize that these will be dependant on which model of the item is installed and which model RV we pick (as far as the number of Slide toppers goes). I'm just looking for everyone's "Best Guess" on the weights so we can subtract that from our available living use to see what we will be left with when it's time to load up. Also, is there any other option you can add that may add any substantial weight that I'm missing?

Thanks again and again and again,
Bud and Donna

5.5 Generator (guessing 300#)
Washer (guessing 150#)
Dryer (guessing 75#)
Dual Pane Windows
Dishwasher
Fireplace
3rd A/C
Toppers w/Alumi-guard cover
Yeti Package

Sweenja1

Re: Weights of Various Options Availablie?

I had this same question when we were ordering our coach. Couldn't find anyone to give me the answer's other than, "it won't really add that much." I can tell you the weight was listed as 13,400 pounds before we started adding options. We added dual pane windows, hydraulic leveling system, dining room slide awning, power cord reel, theater ceiling, More Ryde hitch pin, coffered ceiling, convection microwave, safe, fireplace and yeti package. The finale weight from adding options is 13,888 lbs. So, I added 488 lbs in options/upgrades. Not sure this helps you but may give you some idea. You can save some weight by going with a washer/dryer combo if you think you need more cargo capacity?

MCTalley

Re: Weights of Various Options Availablie?

There was a recent thread on dual pane windows that mentioned for the average coach that they add about 400 lb.

The fireplace, washer, dryer and dishwasher you can probably look up on the internet (assuming the brand and model is known, though most similar items will weigh nearly the same). Realize that the dishwasher will probably displace a couple drawers, which would offset a little of the weight.