Welcome - Heartland Owners Club Regions/Chapters

Jim & Harriet

New Owners

hi all,
as of last weekend we are owners of a new sundance 3300sk and would like to be included in your virginia group information.
thanks - hope to hear from you soon
jim & harriet
roanoke, va

ludwigdavid

David & Diana
Hi Everyone,
My husband and I recently bought a Sundance Fifth Wheel. We have owned six different RVs and never even thought about joining a group. We thought we would finally look in to it.
We were wondering if we could participate in a rally in PA or Ohio since there are no chapters in NY? And if we can, does it matter which one we go to?
Thanks for your help.
David and Diana

Tom of Ypsi

You can go to any rally that you want to as long as there is an opening. We are from SD and have been to the Texas rally twice with another coming up our third in April. We are also going to a rally in Michigan next August. Just contact the wagonmaster for the one/ones you want to attend.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Diana,
You can go anywhere you want. Actually, if you happen to be in Oregon in June, you are welcome to come to our rally!:D
Kristy

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Jim - Nat & I have contacted Linda & Lee and hopefully will be getting together soon for camping. We also have friends who have just bought a BH and lives in the ETN area. Hopefully Linda & Lee would take the lead and something can come out of it for the east TN area.

Jerry Nelms

Traveler
Hi, the wife and I bought our Sundance Travel Trailer last spring but haven't gotten to use it a great deal due to business demands but are looking forward to this summer. We are very interested in hearing from other owners in the North Alabama area.