Welcome to me...

I actually registered/joined this Heartland Community Forum some time ago. I didn't pay too much attention and didn't realize that I should post at least twice to enable viewing some items that I would be interested in (like pdfs and such).

I am what some regard as an owner of an SOB (Some Other Brand). I won't say what it is but I will say it is a fifth wheel, so I expect that many of the posts here that are general to trailers and especially fifth wheels apply to my rig.

My wife and I love RVing and wish we could get out more, but as recent new grandparents, we now have a great reason for postponing our outings for now as his parents go to work and we can spend much time with him. We can hardly wait until the little guy is old enough to travel with us (I suppose it's his parents that will have to get used to being away from him for some time, LOL)!

See you all around!

Art

jimtoo

Hi Art,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family someday. Since you have been a member for a while, I'm sure you have found out that we have a lot of great people here.

So if you need help, just ask away.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Welcome to the forum. No need to tell us your SOB as it is just to the left in your signature column :D

We lurked for about a year learning what we could...still learning!

Best Wishes!

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Welcome to the forum..
I find it intresting that there are so many guests reading the forum than members. 194 guests and 59 members. They need to purchase a Heartland Trailer increase the membership.

Currently Active Users
There are currently 253 users online. 59 members and 194 guests
Most users ever online was 885, 12-10-2010 at 05:53 PM.

BC

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Welcome to the forum, at least officially. My husband's brother owns an Everest and likes it. That doesn't stop him from looking at our Big Horn and dreaming a little. LOL

Kristy

Jharris

Hello all, I am a newbie to the site as I just purchased a 2011 Big Horn 3585RL From the comments on this site it appears it was good choice. Looking forward to recieving it in about three weeks. Right now its cold up here anyhow. i.e. 30 below brrrrrrr!