Well… I hope you’re all happy.

Westwind

Congrats - I HOPE YOUR HAPPY! It's your money but I know your going to have lots of good memories in that trailer. Enjoy

Mburtsvt

So the call from the dealer came to-day. It’s out of “paint” and now awaiting delivery. The order date was Oct. 23rd. So just another 10 to 15 days to go.

For anyone who is in the Spokane area and would like to see a LM Madison - PM me and I can set up with the dealer a time to view.

- - - Updated - - -

Congrads on the new LM365. One thing you should do. Make sure the dealer pressure washes the under carriage when it arrives. It will have pulled in a lot of snow and salt.

Good point…. I did bring this up with the dealer today. They will steam clean the undercarriage the day I leave with the RV. I will have to do it again when we get it to California later in Jan.

Mburtsvt

It’s Landed!

My Madison has landed at my RV dealership here in Spokane, Wa. I will be back in the area the first of the year. I’m hoping for a good weather window so I can move it down to California Mid-January. It took from the order date of Oct. 23 to Dec, 27 for delivery.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Congratulations on your new Madison! RnR is the same place we got our Key Largo and they have taken REALLY good care of us for warranty and service stuff. Great dealership!! Post some pics when you get a chance.

Rod

It’s Landed!

My Madison has landed at my RV dealership here in Spokane, Wa. I will be back in the area the first of the year. I’m hoping for a good weather window so I can move it down to California Mid-January. It took from the order date of Oct. 23 to Dec, 27 for delivery.