We're Here..........

jbeletti

Nancy, the girls and I arrived at the Fairgrounds about 4:30 PM today. There were 5 units already here. Seven now.

A bunch of us gathered at my picnic table and got to work on the rally packets. Thanks Marv, Joseph, Karen, Bill, Mel and Nina!

Feels good to be among friends - old and new.

Some of us are heading out to Goshen, Elkhart etc.

gawelsh

Glad you made it safely !! We're heading to Painesville OH tomorrow to
see friends who live on Lake Erie - it's about half way to Goshen. We'll see you WED afternoon ! The boys are coming (poor Skippy will probably throw up the entire trip). They can't wait to meet Ruby and Emme....and we can't wait to meet you and Nancy!!

elwaller39

Evans & Lana
Jim,
Glad you made it safe and are working on the packet for us to hand out. What a great group just can not get there soon enough to help. Evans & Lana

Princess Kathleen

We are still at RV Capital repair (in the back), waiting on parts, plan to arrive in Goshen Tuesday afternoon...if you are in Elkhart, stop by and visit...2717 Oakland Avenue....

PK

DougLynne

retired Alberta Chapter Leaders
We are at the Elkart Campground unable to unhook as we have a broken landing leg. Called RV Capital which came out Fri., couldn't fix, said he would be back Sat. Afternoon and never heard from them. Will call tomorrow and see id we can bring it in or get fixed here or at Goshen. Real pain being stranded without a Tow Vehicle. Hope to move onto Goshen tomorrow depending on RV Capital.../Doug

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Unit is sitting in our driveway waiting to leave in the morning. However, we discovered the refrigerator is heating (at least in the freezer compartment - we do not have an ice-maker and I believe the frige is a Dometic 10 cu ft) instead of cooling - both on gas and electric. Worked fine when we returned home from Florida in April. I did a quick search on the forum, but except for fans and thermistors, I didn't see anything there to look for.

JJAK17

Jim Beletti said:
Nancy, the girls and I arrived at the Fairgrounds about 4:30 PM today. There were 5 units already here. Seven now.

A bunch of us gathered at my picnic table and got to work on the rally packets. Thanks Marv, Joseph, Karen, Bill, Mel and Nina!

Feels good to be among friends - old and new.

Some of us are heading out to Goshen, Elkhart etc.

Glad you made it safely. I hope everybody else does as well. We wont be making it this year, just too many things going on this week. We are planning for next year.
I hope that those of you that are going will post some pics.

I also just checked there are no Sundances going. Whats up with that?

Have fun!!!!!

Jason

jbeletti

Can't say about the Sundances. Many of us encouraged other models who were not well represented for the rally but each has to make his own decisions.

I am sure that as more regional rallies develop, we'll see more people with more models make them. Once you go to a regional rally, the appetite is whet for the larger ones.

Hoping to have a lot of fun here again. Actually, having a nice time already, getting reacquainted with people we met last year and meeting some new folks for this year at the same time.

Sounds like a small contingent is heading to the Flea Market in Shipshewana in the morning (Tuesday). Nancy wants to head over with the dogs in the afternoon. I want to check out the new Farmer's Market on Thursday.

Jim

Jim

JJAK17

Well it sounds like a great time and you have your days already planned. Like I said we are planning on next years rally (we hope).

Maybe a fellow Sundance owner will show up late and represent all of us.

Have fun!!!