What are these adjustments for?

kg_nc

Anybody, I mistakenly hit these adjustments and I think I turned one or both of them (see attachment)
I'm sure they have something to do with the slides since it's hydraulic. What did I screw up?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 142

SLO

They control the two rear slides. They stay open (counter clockwise) most of the time so both rear slides operate normally. Close one (clockwise) and that slide won't move. The two sticker to the right in the picture tells which knob controls which slide. Doorside is for left knob and offdoor is right knob.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
These allow you to operate your hydraulic slides independently as SLO described above.

Rod

Oregon_Camper

The two sticker to the right in the picture tells which knob controls which slide.

Why don't they just put a smaller label ON the metal plate above/below the knobs?

The nice things about having these is you can stop one slideout if you're in a tight location and can only get one slide out.

kg_nc

Thanks for the responses. I should have known this when seeing the labels below. Anyway, I'll make sure they're wide open as SLO wrote. Can't beat this forum. Everybody have a good and safe Thanksgiving.