What are you towing your Cyclone 4012 with

Rigmover06

I guess I am the village idiot but I pull my 3950 width a single axle chev 2500 duramax. I have upgraded the tires to 265s which gives me a load weight right at the tires max rating. I have Firestone load levelers which are a must. I went to a Michelin tire which makes a very big handling difference. Dualies would give you a little more assurance in case of a tire blow and be more stable. I recently did a trip from Idaho to Omaha and loaded the garage with 2500 plus and came back through South Dakota, Montana and Wyoming. I was grossing about 29500 and it handled it fine. Quite a load but axles, tires, bearings, etc. etc. handled it fine. If buying a new rig now to pull it, I would go to a 3500 or more!

Okay,if your the village idiot:D then we must be the kings of overkill with our tow rig.:rolleyes:

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Wow! 2010 King Ranch, Is there a lot a difference between the 09 and 2010?:rolleyes:

I believe the main difference is in the emission system. As of 2010 the government has lowered the amount of particulates that can be exhausted into the air. Therefore stricter emission requirements. I think (not sure) Ford also upped the towing weights. F350 now maxes out at 26000 with the Auto trans and 410 rear end dually.