What are you using to level?

I did alot of youtube watching and I really liked the Anderson products so I ordered the bag set. It just came in so I am really excited to try it out.
72cd5fc5a6872614266cf672801c5842.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

MP_CS

I bought the same kit and honestly i think ive used it two times.. Its a cinch to use but the problem i ran into was upon packing up and leaving. On my sundance fiver the duals are too close together and when pulling off the ramps the front has a tendency to get stuck in between and requires someone pulling it out while i pull off them. It sounds easy but it's actually dangerous as my wife or i would have to have our hands right where the wheel is and i never felt comfortable doing it that way. Now you may not have the same problem but its something I didn't like and stopped using them. I use the jack pads but thats about it. I bought a set of x chocks and use them instead of the anderson ones included in the kit. I now carry a few boards that fit in the front compartment perfectly for leveling. Hope they work out for you as i know its not a cheap kit.

Our camper has the wider tandem axles so the leveling blocks fit with extra room to spare. I will post with results on how they work out for us.

I bought the bag kit because I needed the jack as well.

We also pull a 23 foot boat through the summer and needed this if we ever got a flat for that.

Bogie

I used to use the interlocking blocks from camping world but the trial and error was tedious and never seemed to get the coach just perfectly level. After a couple of years I treated myself and installed Ground Control. I know it's expensive, but I love just pushing the button! It also gives me time to do other things while the system is doing it's thing. :)

Crumgater

We bought those red doohickeys, too. They are much easier to carry around than the long 2x6's we used to use.

We also added a 4-pt leveling system (ground control) just over a year ago [LOVE IT], so technically we don't NEED to use these, but in one spot we go back to often (7 weekends a year), the hole on one side is deep enough that we would be picking the tires about 2-3" off the ground... and we're just not comfortable enough to do that without a backup system (i.e. leveling blocks).

Our axles are close enough together we had to trim the tip of the red ramps to get everything to fit, but they do work well.

We have also run into the scare of getting them un-blocked without losing an arm... but a long-handled sledge hammer took my arm out of the hazard zone and did the trick. :)

So, on the whole, we've been happy with them.

Used them today all by myself and took a whole 30 seconds tops. VERY happy with my purchase.

30f2f6a5e549c78f66ca6f9392c19bbd.jpg

06c5051a310162048388c29a6bed01c1.jpg

Danschwab

I am using the Anderson roll on leveler product and they have worked great. You need a pair of them for both tires on one side though. You don't have to mess with pulling off and adding another block. you just back up more to roll on up higher as you need it. Very easy to use.

Garypowell

I use horse stall pads. Cut them into 1 foot by 2 foot strips. We have learned with a small level how many to use. On set we pull onto directly the other set we put in front of the wheel and roll them up on the opposite side of the other wheel then pul onto them.

paleclaire

Love the Anderson system drill a hole and put some rope through to make em easy to pop out

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

dykesj11

I love the Levelup - it works great. But I've been told adding leveling blocks under the pads so as to reduce leg extension will make a big difference in overall stability. Haven't done so yet and RV motion is noticeable when anyone moves around (or when dog runs down the stairs (20lbs)).

redevil

Anyone use the Camco Tri-leveler? I'm thinking of using it on my NT 24BHS with the wide trax axle but not sure if it will fit between the tires? Cheaper than the Andersen Levelers.

44573.png