What are your favorite 'fun to have' RV accessories?

Steve.Twoknee

Must haves are just that, they basically address safety at the camp site and on the road. I'm curious about the things you bring that are fun to have; from yard games and drones to fire starters and cribbage boards. What are your top five fun to have things?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

BusManRG

Must haves are just that, they basically address safety at the camp site and on the road. I'm curious about the things you bring that are fun to have; from yard games and drones to fire starters and cribbage boards. What are your top five fun to have things?

A comfy outdoor chair/recliner! Catching up on our reading and napping...huge priorities to us!!!

FrontRangeTraveler

We're still discovering what we like to do most, though I'd like to up the relaxation factor with a couple of comfy chairs, but it's finally getting a bit chilly here in Colorado.

Our favorites are a camera, reliable map for getting someplace we've never been to, and for me, my DJI Phantom 3 Advanced quadcopter. Having a flying video camera puts a whole new perspective on the beauty of nature and majesty of Colorado scenery.

Sent from my LG V10 using TapaTalk for Android

Power247

Skip-bo (card game), RC toys, fishing poles are our core fun to have items that make every trip. Plus coloring/crafting stuff for the kids in case we get hit with rain several days in a row.

Greg
2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Steve.Twoknee

1) kayaks and, or SUP (depending on destination)
2) stunt kite
3) Dutch oven and table
4) cornhole, washer toss, ladder golf, lighted bocce, and assorted indoor rain delay games
5) iPod (played through camper stereo and outside speakers)

Relayman

my winegard G2+...Table awning that clamps to the table....Cabela rockers...fishing rigs....oh yead.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

IronJ

Man thats a tough one...as our camping is a varied as the weather...

Having a toy hauler has really allowed us the flexibility to travel and camp in ways we never could before...

Where are we going??? Will we take the razer 1000, motorcycles,kayak,hiking equipmwnt,mountain bikes,or just equipment to smoke meats?

Aside from that, things i never leave home without

1. 48v electric scooters the only thing that gets even remotely as much attention as our trailer is those dang scooters...we LOVE them and so does everyone else!!

2. Gmg tailgate sized pellet smoker

3. Rc stuff (xmaxx/phantom 4/stunt heli)

4. (And this one is new to the list ) BEDJET!! quite possibly the most amazing invention EVER...you have not slept untill you have bedjetted !! (Www.bedjet.com)

5. Beer/liquor with plenty of extras and good recipes to share with friends neighbors

6. Skip bo/uno/dominos/

7. Lap top/pad

I also agree with lots of other previously mentioned things like satellite/comfy chair/HAMMOCK!!/bluetooth speakers etc but those things stay in the camper permenantly......so not really stuff we take...

And im sure ive forgotten several as well

sent from space via an invisible beam from a flying metal dish

dlw930

1. MorRyde sliding storage tray in basement

2. Winegard 1000 automatic satellite dish

3. Pellet smoker

4. Auxiliary fuel tank/toolbox combo

5. Temp R pedic mattress

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
A BluRay DVD player and a bunch of DVD's . . . or a hard drive full of movies!

Some comfy lounge chairs . . .

A decent portable grill . . .

As I mentioned previously . . . the beer cooler :angel: .

Camera gear . . .

A good boom box . . .

Several board games and a deck of cards . . .

Bikes (although with our new Prowler we don't have a bike rack yet).

A good pair of binoculars . . .

BarbandFrank

It would definitely be our Sea Eagle 385 Fast Track kayak. Since it is a high quality inflatable boat, we can take it anywhere. It takes about 7 minutes to set it up and easily fits in our back seat, truck bed, or 5th wheel basement.

kowAlski631

Wine rack and real wine glasses, but Martha considers that a necessity. Beer cooler for me, comfortable chairs, good portable grill, satellite dish.

Sniper

1 - Our Motorcycles
2 - Folding fire pit grate
3 - cast iron skillet
4 - Deck of cards
** Coffee pot because, without coffee nothing is fun ** ;)

happykraut

My 6-point level up brings a smile to my face every time I set up. Love my electric scooter. Bocce ball.

HornedToad

My dawgs...

5e695ae12a6719713655bfbb1976154d.jpg

pjones1969

Auto Level
Satellite
Flagpole Buddy
Bar height plastic pub table
Furrion High Speed Observation / Backup Camera

Loving my first rig with Auto Level, I mounted my satellite on my roof and have the receivers all wired in so I don't have to set anything up when I arrive, had the flagpole and mount on my last 5er so moved it over, was at the Guadalupe River this past summer with a big group (my wife and I organize a yearly trip) and a friend of ours had this cool bar height plastic pub table, I asked where he got it and he gave it to us (guess he was having a good time!!) Installed the Furrion camera during the PDI, wife likes to put out rope lights and decorate the picnic cabanas if they have a cover, we camp with a lot of the same people that we've met since we bought our first trailer in 2011. Met the first of them by saving their awning from high wind while they were gone to the store, then got introduced to the rest and more seem to see how much fun we have and end up buying rvs, the rest is history.