What controls witch slide extends or retracts first?

RandyDeb

I looked through all my paperwork and manuals that I have for my BH 3670 and don't have any information on the hydraulic system for the slides. What controls witch slide moves first? Is it the number of turns the valve is opened? Is there any sequence that should be used?

Resiemon

Dont you have electrical rocker switches? Don't mess with the valves near the hydraulic unit.

R E Siemon 2015 BH 3875 with a 2015 F250 Diesel

jnbhobe

Leave all your valves open slides will extend bedroom first then whichever the other two is the lightest sometimes your slides will go out slowly until one is fully extended Canal goes by the one with the least resistance

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

jimtoo

Hi RandyDeb,

The slides open and close depending on the weight or resistance of the slide. All valves should be open all the way. If you have all open, my 3670 opens Bedroom, kitchen, desk and then large living room, some move a little while waiting on a slide to open all the way. They close just opposite. If for some reason you want to open only one slide, close the other 3 valves.

Jim M

RandyDeb

That makes sense that the weight would factor into what moves first. I was working on the living room slide yesterday to fix the dreaded delaminating floor issue and just wanted the big slide to move.

SLO

Completely close the valve/valves (clock wise) to the slide/slides you don't want to move.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RandyDeb

I got my repairs to the big slide floor done. Put the slide all the way out like the rest. Opened the other three values all the way and everything works as it should. Moved all the slides in and out three or four times to make sure the repair wasn't going to cause any problems. Looks good!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I got my repairs to the big slide floor done. Put the slide all the way out like the rest. Opened the other three values all the way and everything works as it should. Moved all the slides in and out three or four times to make sure the repair wasn't going to cause any problems. Looks good!

You'll need to start a thread and post some pics!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk