What did you do to your camper today?

Et1958

Loaded up the 5th wheel and off for the 1st trip with the "new to us" Elkridge xtreme lite 5er. Just a short 4 day adventure.

Flick

I was in Aransas Pass for 3 months this past winter and personally, I would not take my Landmark which is about the same size as a Cyclone on one of those Ferrys. I have a friend who tried to take his Landmark across and the tide was out and they wouldn't let him and he had to go around the other way on S. Padre Island Dr. over the causeway to Port Aransas. My advice to save you some time and trouble is to just plan on crossing over on the causeway.

I somewhat agree with what you say. It’s personal preference. We’ve crossed on the ferry 4 times over the last several years with our 44’ Cyclone and have never been denied crossing. It’s worth the gamble for us considering where we are coming from. But it’s good to give everyone a heads up that the possibility is there.

southernlady5464

We are still retiring heating pads on the tanks (running the wires). Also replacing the coroplast and fiberglass that came out when we had to get into the underbelly to replace hydraulic hoses.
We are replacing the coroplast not in one sheet but several so if one has to be removed, we don’t have to cut it.