What did you do to your camper today?

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Looks good, Rex, where from? And what do you eat at with no table?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rxbristol

Looks good, Rex, where from? And what do you eat at with no table?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you. We removed our couch and side boards and have a counter height dining table. It's very nice to eat at or just to have coffee. I also installed wainscott around where the couch used to be.

AAdams

Nice you will love em
I do wish thy had a drain hole in the side though.

Sent from Jerrod's phone with Tapatalk

As soon as I saw these I knew I needed them after the boards that I had used under the jacks slid around in the truck bed and ALMOST pulled the brake disconnect out when I was towing. Nice these just stay on and I will never need the boards again. For those looking to get them, they are 4.8lbs each, made from recycled tires, 2 year warranty ( as long as you NEVER remove them that will void the warranty ), and a snap to put on ( yeah I just had to say it ).

Diamondjim

DW (broken elbow and all) and I spent the morning organizing our "new" 2011 Greystone 32RL.
Had a long list of things I wanted to do since we've spent 7 days in it since we purchased it in NY mid-Sept. 4 days in NY loading our "stuff" into it, and 3 days on the road back to our home in FLA.

DW had cut non-skid shelf material to size early on, I used some commercial 1" double sided tape to insure they stayed put.
Found some 1/4" white plastic wire anchors, AND many uses for them. We're using the white wire racks, arches, etc. to sub-divide shelf areas. Used the wire anchors to hold these in place inside the cupboards.
Recycled an over the door 3 bar towel rack. Secured it to the top of the bathroom door with screws, used afore mentioned wire anchors to keep it secure to the door, and not swinging in transit.
Repaired Euro hinges on the cupboard under the stove. Glued screw anchor inserts back into holes.
Vacuumed the basement clean.
Cleaned and organized the basement (now working on readable labels of contents).
Found a great deal on a roll of Velcro "zip" ties. Designed for appliance cords. 25 regularly $8.40 at Lowes closeout $1.62. How could I go wrong. Used them in conjunction with the wire anchors, now the mini peemer stands up, and is anchored in that position, easy out, easy back.
Used same system to "suspend" DW rolling pin, high in cupboard in unusable space.

And so it goes. All the while, she was organizing her kitchen stuff. As soon as her elbow is back to semi-normal, we'll be off on some adventures around the state (FLA).
Very neat that we have a nice storage area (well, we pay for it) in our gated community. Hop in the golf cart, and we're there. Shore line hooked up, A/C keeping it at 80° while it's 93° outside and we cool it down some more to work in.

Enough for today. Great feeling of accomplishment, for sure. Still have a nice long list of things I want to do, especially in the basement.

Carry on.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Friday I hitched up the Prowler and dragged it up to the dealership in Loveland, CO to get the list of warranty repair items fixed.

Supposed to get it back in two weeks . . .

We'll be going down to Tucson, AZ in February for the HOC Rodeo Rally so we'll get to try out their fixes down there.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Ran it through a Blue Beacon 40 miles from home. Makes the start of the clean up so much easier.,

If the weather is still nice when I pick up the Prowler from the dealer in a couple of weeks I plan on running it through a truck wash as well.

Picked up a lot of bugs on the front cap on our last trip.