What did you do to your TV today (2015)?

Project 1:
We had Firestone AirRite Air Command F3 airbag system installed on our F350 DRW as our Heartland BC was making our truck squat approx. 3" with the rear of the FW sitting up a bit high and needed some added ride comfort.

Project 2:
Painted running boards as existing chrome was flaking and had cut my wife and daughter while getting in a couple times. I knocked down all flaked chrome and sprayed three coats of plasti-dip. Not sure how it will hold up, but was a quick fix for our summer plans.

Project 3:
Organize gear packed in TV bed; update perishable goods, re-stock batteries, cleaners, rags, etc.

Project 4:
Change oil and had brakes inspected.

Next up:
-Daisy(our white DRW F350) will be getting a bath before our next leg of our trip next week.
-Rear brakes in 6-8k (currently at 5mm)
-Install headache rack on tv
-install rear led lights in headache rack
-install rear camera in headache rack

sjandbj

Washed and waxed the truck. Replaced the oil, fuel filters and air filter getting ready for the trip to Yellowstone on Friday. :)

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Returned the hitch to the box mounts after having removed it for some other truckly duties in preparation for the NE Regional Rally, sucked a month's worth of dog hair and other detritus from it, and gave it a quick power wash to remove a week's worth of mountain road dirt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sjandbj

Just finished replacing the radiator, thermostats,hoses and Degas bottle. Took me a bit longer than I thought but doing it myself saved us thousands of dollars. Now she is good as new. :)