what truck do I buy?

jpmorgan37

Get the 4 wheel drive and Posi-traction. One tow bill and the inconvenience that goes with it will make you glad you have it. I had one tow vehicle without it, never again. I may only use it once a year but when you need it, it's there. By the way, do you ever move your RV in the winter, in Ontario? I do stop by my house in Minnesota sometimes and we can have snow just about any time. I've even seen snow in Colorado in July. Then, I look for a place to park.

John

phranc

4x4 is a real convienence.Great on wet grass or a little mud. The low range is helpful when backing in also..Now I live where it snows sometimes and I do use the truck all year around, so I can also justify the additional expense..
Resale is much better with the 4x4..

K

Ken Washington

Got caught in a flash flood at South Port and water was up to the second step before I could get hooked up to pull out. Had to drive the truck out and leave our Grand Canyon sitting in water for eigrt hours before the water went down enough for me to hook up and pull it out. Trailer was ok but ground was real soft so you know that 4x4 was handy. You never know when you will need the 4x4. By the way, we did alot of praying that day and our prayers were answered! Ken