What's your favorite carry weapon?

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Glock 27 with Trigicon sights and two mags in .40 cal. And if that does not stop them a Steyr Aug .223 with three 30 round mags. Obviously I am not carrying the Aug but if someone enters the home or trailer and the Glock does not stop them, I pity the fool that keeps coming.

Smith and Wesson M&P sub compact in .40 cal. Good concealment and good knock down power.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

azdryheat

I like my Glock .45 a lot. But also in my trailer are an AR-15, 2x .38 S&W, and a Beretta .22. Always want to be prepared for anything.

Sandpirate69

Stage coach 12 gauge shotgun shortened to 10"with Federal Stamp. Making that clear ! Also a H&K .45

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk 2

porthole

Retired
Because of the overly oppressive rules in the people's republic of NJ, for the most part I keep a 500 lumen blinding aluminum LED light handy.

Have told Deb, if ever an issue, light in the eyes then across the temple with the end.

Grey Ghost

I carry a .38 Smith and Wesson with a +p load. In the truck and 5ver is a AR-15, AK-47 and 9mm ruger. I've been totally prepared since the A Shau Valley 1969 101 Airborne---All The Way.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
The title of this thread is 'What's your favorite carry weapon'.
It is not 'How many do you own'.
Lets get back on topic.

Peace
Dave

GlenStMary

I won't say how many I own, but in cooler weather I holster a Kimber Crimson Carry and in warmer weather a Glock 19. My wife carries a Ruger LCP in all kinds of weather. In the coach....no telling!

porthole

Retired
I won't say how many I own, but in cooler weather I holster a Kimber Crimson Carry and in warmer weather a Glock 19. My wife carries a Ruger LCP in all kinds of weather. In the coach....no telling!

Why - weight difference?
Any issue with the two different operating platforms when you switch?

GlenStMary

In cooler weather the Kimber doesn't print as much since I can wear heavier shirts or a jacket. In the warmer weather I usually wear a golf shirt or t-shirt and the Glock seems to print less. It may just be me, but I feel more comfortable doing it this way.

GlenStMary

Not much difference other than the mental awareness involved because of the safety on the Kimber. I've got Meprolight sights on both pistols so my sight acquisition isn't really changed, I don't seem to be bothered by the weight difference, and everything seems to fall into place a few minutes after I change.

retirie

retired investigator
it is sad when people who dont believe what others do or think like others dont even want to allow others to talk. i agree with the oth 2nd amendment people say. he is free to think how he wants but do not force your thoughts on me.