What's your favorite carry weapon?

HornedToad

it is sad when people who dont believe what others do or think like others dont even want to allow others to talk. i agree with the oth 2nd amendment people say. he is free to think how he wants but do not force your thoughts on me.

I have not owned or carried a weapon since my oldest daughter was born in 1985... but I respect, vote for, and would defend your right to do so.

Sandpirate69

If one doesn't like a thread, dont read it. Last time I checked we had the freedom of speach. United. States Veteran & Proud. Don't Tread on Me !

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Another incident in DC involving weapons and killings.

Sorry for getting off topic on this particular thread but the incident in D.C. had to do with an bad person who decided to do bad things and chose a gun (tool) for his weapon. He very easily could have used a bow and arrow, or some other (tool) for his destructive behavior. The gun in-of-itself cannot do bad things without the trigger finger of a bad person. Get It!

On topic, I currently carry a Smith and Wesson Shield 9mm.

That is all.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
My very first pistol purchase was a Springfield XDM compact 9mm. I tried this particular gun at the range where my wife and I took our classes. It is a real nice pistol and I had intended to carry it but in the summer it is a little bulky for me so the Shield does a really nice job. In the winter I may switch back the the XDM. Of course I will need to get back to the range and practice some more. Cannot get enough practice you know. Now if only I could find ammo at reasonable prices. Some places are getting better about their prices, some are not.

Birchwood

Sorry for getting off topic on this particular thread but the incident in D.C. had to do with an bad person who decided to do bad things and chose a gun (tool) for his weapon. He very easily could have used a bow and arrow, or some other (tool) for his destructive behavior. The gun in-of-itself cannot do bad things without the trigger finger of a bad person. Get It!

On topic, I currently carry a Smith and Wesson Shield 9mm.

That is all.

DocFather says it all.Get It!

MdMike

I'd like to hear your experience with the XDS 45 when you do try it

I have one and love it... There was recently a recall issued on many XDs that related to accidental discharges.... So far it centered around the recoil springs (those that had the issue had changed out their springs to lighter ones).... Not sending mine in for a bit, will wait till the smoke clears.

I have over 1500 rounds thru mine now and it is reliable and accurate. I carry IWB with a FirearmsHolster.com holster..... nothing like a .45!

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
WOW what a popular thread. Over 23000 views already. Betcha this is the most popular thread on the forum.

mattpopp

Trouble Maker
Another incident in DC involving weapons and killings.

You really don't understand do you. You don't understand how a Bad person willing to commit such a cowardly act will do it regardless of what his weapon will be.

But you outta look at violet crimes in a country with extremely strict gun control laws vs the US. A Violet Crime is a murder, attempted murder, or extreme violence committed with a weapon other then a firearm. The violet crimes committed in the UK is four times higher then in the US for almost any given year since the late 90's early 2000. The UK banned their pistols back in 97. Along with that murders from committed with a pistol double in 98 and 99 in the UK as a result.

Did you know that 99.99% of all Legally Owned firearms in the US are used in a lawful manner each year in the US. A 99.99% success rate is absolutely amazing and why would any right minded person what to ban something so successful? I am willing to bet that your product rate at work is much lower then that and yet you think guns are the problem.

Earlier this year or last year (can't remember now). A student went on a rampage in north Houston JR College with a knife. Wounded 12 people with a knife. Should we ban knives as well?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 3 HD

Last edited by a moderator: