What's your favorite carry weapon?

Lynn1130

Did I draw my weapon? Many, many times. Did I fire my weapon? yes. I worked the Barrio (projects) for most of my career on the streets. Was I shot at? yes. Was I hit? Thank God, no. Did I pepper spray anyone? Yes and one or two of those should have been shot but they lucked out.

The sweetest sound in the world is sirens when you are on the bottom of the pile! "Hear that? That is the Cavalry coming"

Now days I have a weapon in the console of my truck but I do not carry it around while in stores etc. I see no reason to do that.

Last edited:

Jim.Allison

Not while RVing, but yes, a road rager (unbeknownst me me) followed me to my house. He and his passengers tried to assault me and my passengers for some digression in traffic, I still dont know what they were talking about, but when I pulled my shotgun out from the back window gun rack, they decided that their issue was not that big of an issue after all. There was no such thing as "Bear Spray" back then, if there had been I would have used it liberally.

Just curious...of the many, many posts on here. Have any of you ever had to draw your weapon? Just wondering if this is something I need to get into. Don't want to hear about the reasons to carry, just want to know if anyone has had to use it and why? Thank you...Don

itinerants

Keltek PMR 30. .22mag. 30 in the mag. 1 in the pipe.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I currently am migrating from a Glock 23 to a Glock 19. No dis on the .40, it's just undergoing some deep maintenance. My new favorite is my SIG P938 for upcoming summer carry.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
What's the matter, doesn't anyone but me like a Ruger ? :confused:
Carry this one?
top.jpg

It's a Ruger, about as big as my leg.

Peace
Dave

Apropdoc

Utah Chapter Leaders-retired
Full sized 45 cal 1911 with a Galco inside the waistband holster for concealed carry. I don't need more or less.

PondSkum

I'd rather have it and not need it, than need it and not have it! Glock 26 here. And wife has a Sig P238 2 tone.

Lynn1130

Certainly, my go to weapon of choice for long range shooting is a Ruger Gunsight scout .308. If its within 500 yards its gonna have a hole in it. haha

Do they make a conceal holster for that? :)

DocMartin

Depends on the time do the year due to clothing but for summer I like my Glock 43 and it the cooler times of the year my Glock 26 or 19. All loaded with DRT rounds.

dave10a

My arsenal of a Ruger 44 mag, 308 Winchester and pump 12 gauge shot gun are not suited to Conceal carry and would most likely cause a lot of collateral damage if they were fired in public. Fortunately, I have never felt the need to carry because I am mindful where my environment. Also other than my military training, I am not adequately trained for tactical hostel civilian events. However my marshal arts skill provide me with comfort in hostel civilian situations. BTY I do enjoy target shooting to keep my shooting skills in order.