What's your favorite carry weapon?

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
A CPL is Concealed Pistol License. If you feel the need to advertise and Open Carry, then the negative reactions from the gun control left is what you’ll get.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fox

Because my state also allows open carry I've occasionally become complacent; when my shirt rides up (or may even be too snug) it may show/ print.
When I'm aware of it I'll correct for it - but there have been times when I've basically been open carry. Thank goodness that Bama isn't one of those communist states.

Because it's still toasty here my daily carry is the Sig P365.

Wmnmy

Nevada allows open carry although I have ccw and I may have on me a Springfield 1911 45acp or glock 40 or Smith and Wesson 9mm or a lil something special for those coming at me with a AR type style weapon.....
Just make sure whatever you carry or use you know where your rounds go down range and I agree with the stress training because the situation will not be calm when you have to draw leather .

I am new to this forum though I have been a North Country Trailer owner since 2009. My constant carry a belt sheathed 3 inch fixed blade knife, my sidearm at times is a Colt 45acp in a Milt Sparks versa carry holster.

tdyscott

Glock 30S for winter carry (whatever that is in Middle Georgia) or Ruger EC-9S in the summer. Summer would be the other 10 months of the year.

Looset

SPRINGFIELD XP-40. Grip to barrel angle is more natural. Triple safety system. .40 caliber round. For me 14 rounds is enough. It's ported which reduces barrel ride up and helps accuracy. A variety of ammunition meets most any shooting situation.

Flick

Because my state also allows open carry I've occasionally become complacent; when my shirt rides up (or may even be too snug) it may show/ print.
When I'm aware of it I'll correct for it - but there have been times when I've basically been open carry. Thank goodness that Bama isn't one of those communist states.

Because it's still toasty here my daily carry is the Sig P365.

Here in Texas, our handgun license, which used to be called a CHL (Concealed Handgun License) is now called a License to Carry. No one open carries that I know although I am sure some do. We have bigger concerns than worrying about whether someone carries open. Do you know that almost no bars within the city limits have a place to tie our horses.

Sig Sauer P238 or Berreta 40 S&W depending on time of year and where we go.

h2oskierc

I only have two handguns, so not a ton of different carry experience. I have a Glock 27 (subcompact .40) and a Sig P320 Carry size in 9mm. I prefer the Sig even though it is larger. I shoot it a lot better (even when I shoot 9mm through my glock) and it is actually more comfortable for me to carry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jleavitt11

retired Utah Chapter Leaders
I only have two handguns, so not a ton of different carry experience. I have a Glock 27 (subcompact .40) and a Sig P320 Carry size in 9mm. I prefer the Sig even though it is larger. I shoot it a lot better (even when I shoot 9mm through my glock) and it is actually more comfortable for me to carry.

I hope your not shooting 9MM through the .40 Glock!!!

h2oskierc

I hope your not shooting 9MM through the .40 Glock!!!

Lone Wolf conversion barrel. Some people use a .40 mag, but I bought a couple 9mm mags and it works very well. Only time I’ve had a FTE was when I got lazy and limp wristed a couple reloads that were probably too light. Never once had it with factory ammo.

Grey Ghost

I carry a Smith & Wesson .38 special in a holster right under the steering column and a 9mm ruger in the side door. Can easily reach both if necessary. While set up and camping I carry the .38 and have a AK-47 in the bedroom. Just never know, but best to have and not need than to need and not have!