Where do you get a good deal on a new Big Horn?

Miltp920

We got a great deal at Petes RV in Indiana as well. Internet deal. I go there June 1 for warranty work, I might have an update in 2 weeks.

57chevyconvt

The way I went about selecting a RV dealer was to duplicate my purchasing experience with my former employer, i.e., prepared a detail specification on exactly what I wanted in the way of model and extras. Sent a letter and specification to five notable RV dealers, 3 in Texas and 2 out of state. In the letter I noted that the RV dealer had one and only one opportunity to respond with their price offer as to trailer and features as close to my specification as possible. Four of the dealers responded accordingly and one responded like a car salesman. No need to explain the car salesman approach, but he was $10M higher than the dealer that I ended up buying the RV from. He kept asking about pricing from the other dealers, which I refused to give him that information. This process worked well for me, it gave me the opportunity to communicate with each of the dealers via phone and email prior to final selection and purchase.

HOGHAULER

We just traded and drove back to Lake Shore RV in Muskegon ,Mi to buy again. Trade our 2009 3600 rl for a 2016 3875fb. Compared to fla. dealers it was worth the Trip and John S.@ lake Shore and the Prep Guys are a Easy bunch to deal with. We stayed two days on site to pdi unit and last item a light not working Fixed and we where on the way to Fla..
Love the unit.!!!!!

SLO

We had a 2012 Bighorn 3070RL and were wanting something a little different. After months of research decided on bighorn 3685RL. Looked at web sites all over the country and called a few. When we had our punch list finalized I call the owner of our closest Bighorn dealer (about 15 miles). Told him exactly what I wanted. He said I wouldn't have to go anywhere else, he would give me the best deal (yeh right). Called me later that day with a price 34% off Heartlands list price. He was right, didn't have to go anywhere else. Central coast of California, Pacific Coast RV. Sometimes the best deal is the closest deal. Absolutely love the 3685RL.

Miltp920

We saved $2000 going to Petes RV in Indiana over John S at Lakeshore RV in Muskegon, MI gave us his "best" deal. I am glad that you had a good experience there. I will start at Petes RV for my next purchase, but I will compare pricing to find the best deal.