Which JT Strongarm stabilizer Kit ?

jmbuys

Which JT Strongarm Kit do I need for my 2013 Elkridge 34tsre. The one that is 58" or longer or less than 58". My 5th wheel is in storage at Myrtle Beach so I cant measure it.
Thanks,
Jon

jimtoo

Hi jmbuys,

Welcome to the posting side of the Heartland Owners Forum. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure some of the other members will jump in soon with some info for you.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Moving thread to better area also.

Bones

Which JT Strongarm Kit do I need for my 2013 Elkridge 34tsre. The one that is 58" or longer or less than 58". My 5th wheel is in storage at Myrtle Beach so I cant measure it.
Thanks,
Jon

Jon,
If your 5er is at least rated 96 inches wider your landing gear should be around 60 inches apart. I just put on the JT's They stopped a lot of movement with me pushing on the side of the camper. I have not stayed in the camper yet so I'll let you know how they work out after a night or two. They were easy to install with only slight adjustments for my 5er.

jmbuys

You are absolutely correct. I just got to Myrtle beach where my 5er is stored. 60/61 inches is what i measured. I have ordered the over 58" kit. I have heard a lot of good things about them. Thanks for your reply.