Who am I?

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
JP, can I change mine to? That way R4F and I can have 2 more people to argue with. If we all did it, just think how many more posters we could mess with. LOL Bob

jpmorgan37

Go fer it Bob--Wait, I have to check with Patty first. Do you think she could put up with two "Old Cranky's"? I don't want to get in trouble again :>)

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
trouble???

JP, you have to understand, I can get in enough trouble on my own. I dont need any bodys help. LOL Bob:D :D PS JP what did you find out on DW's Cad. Havent heard back from you.

jpmorgan37

Hi Bob;
Nothing yet, but thanks for asking. I haven't had a chance to get somebody to stick a code reader on it. You know how busy we are, being retired:rolleyes:-LOL-and with the Holidays and such.:eek: Hope to get it checked before we head for Washington in April. Not much time left.:D:D
John

Draco Dog

retirement

Glad to hear about your retirement. I will be joining you in February of 2009. Can't wait.

I have worked most of my life, including the U.S. Navy. Now (within about 13 months), it will be time to play.

Since we have just purchased a 2008 Big Horn trailer, we will be living in style.

Have a good one.

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
Way to go Chopper Bill. I "retired" at 53 unexpectedly due to health issues but smartly got a long term disability policy when I was young and daring. As it turns out I am able to live a semi kool life style, and when you add on Medicare and SS it worked out as good as i could expect.
Anyone who reads this please look into long term disability policies, as you never know when something unexpected is going to happen and bite you on the ***.
Protect your future! We are new to this way of life but I can see how much fun it will be when we get over the jitters.

Last edited by a moderator: