Who can fix a tv mount?

david-steph2018

You will probably need to replace it. But why did the TV fall off? If the screws holding the TV in place fell out you may just need to replace these.

wdk450

UT can probably be repaired by an RV mobile service tech.
Try checking RVServiceReviews.com, and/or doing a websearch on the term "RV Mobile Service Tech Near Me".

BTW, when asking for RV Servicing help, you should be including where you are in your original post. It's a big country.

Breezesa

You will probably need to replace it. But why did the TV fall off? If the screws holding the TV in place fell out you may just need to replace these.
Well first of all the the up And down button worked the opposite of what you would normally think. If you pushed up it came down if you pushed down it came up. So I actually did it wrong and the t v went up up up up and finally hit the top in some way and came crashing down. There's a metal bar in the middle with indentations all the way up and 3orfourwashesattheendonthebottomthatseemstobeloose Now attached to nothing. An r v guy I just don't thank would be good at t v mounts. Maybe a t v guy But nobody does house calls anymore in that area of expertise. I am really stuck. I can't see out that window. And the tv looks lousy down all the time. I really don't know what to do.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I suggest that you call Heartland Customer Service. Have your VIN handy and they may be able to help provide a part number. Or sell you a new mount.
Heartland Customer Service. 574-262-8030.

Peace
Dave