Worst RV I ever purchased

Et1jcole

I bought a brand new 2019 Landmark 365 Newport in june 2019. This has been the worst RV I have ever purchased. Right off the bat the vacuum breakers leaked and rotted out my front compartment floor. Within the first year the Dining slide began to leak and rotted out the slide wall. within the second year the other slides began to leak. All the slide seals plus repairing water damage is going cost around 20K.

NYSUPstater

Hmmmmmmmmmm..........and here it is 5 years later and now you decide to cry about it? And yet, within 1st 2 years you had all the problems?

Dahillbilly

odd why you didn't have the problems taken care of under the warranty time frame, had all of mine taken care of before the year warranty ran out.

taskswap

Mods (do we have mods?), seems like a paid spam post from a competitor? This is their only post (ever) and the dates don't match up on the purchase. I don't have enough paper on my pad to list all the things that were wrong with our Milestone when we got it, but we didn't wait 5 years to first-post about it on this forum. Something ain't right...

Et1jcole

You guys are awesome. I had these problems and all you can do is talk trash. This is not Spam, I did try to get it all taken care of, however that was during Covid and nobody was accepting repairs around me. I did some of the repairs myself and have been waiting for a slot to take it in. Also I'm not crying about it, I just want to inform people, because of the price of these RV's they need to be careful. also Landmark doesn't pay for Labor. that is what the warranty department told me.

taskswap

So, what's your goal here? This is an owners' forum. We (generally) help each other diagnose and resolve issues, share stories, coordinate meetups, and so on. There's no rule against just general venting, but usually the trend is for new threads to be actionable in some way. Meetup in McAllen, TX on 10/1, sign up here:. My fridge breaker keeps popping, any ideas? What tires are working best for y'all? That kind of thing. What input would you like from the rest of us on your problems from 2019?

LBR

Don't feel bad...as this has happened many times in the past here, as well as most all forum sites, when a newbie joins.

Recognizing you are new, no Member Introduction thread, first post content timeline of events with RV problems YEARS ago, Covid excuses, waiting until now for venting, first word posted is negative (Worst)....**all** of this from an Admin/Moderator viewing should spell a check on your IP Address for "Blackistings."

That is my morning ritual for 6 of VerticalScope Inc's sites I've been Admin/Moderator on since 2014. Welcome to the site and have a great day.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
It's not uncommon for people to post their rants on public forums. As long as they don't violate the rules.
In this case IP legit, no spam, no blacklist, no bashing just ranting. We watch.

Peace
Dave

NewHopians

I have to agree on getting things done during the warranty time frame. I have a 2023 Bighorn and after the 3rd trip out the hydraulic system for the slides and leveling failed. Could not auto level and the hydtaulic pump and motor was the issue. Heartland was awesome they sent our mobile tech in Tucson a complete assembly and we got the system leveling. Still having jack syncronization issue and that is going in next week. Many other items were also taken care of and parts sent to me for the repair shop. Kudos to Damon for being a great service tech and awesome person.