Your thoughts on choice of seats

alwaysbusy

Everyone has different needs and wants which are typically conducive to their family size, desires, whether they are part time or full time, etc. These are just a few of many, but I think your question can reasonably be answered only by you. What works for one may not work for many; that's ok and the neat thing about having options.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We love our power-reclining Loveseat with heat and massage (essentially "theater seating" without the center console).

If I were ordering a new unit, I might consider "deleting" the furniture and buying true residential quality from LazyBoy or other manufacturer with a longer warranty.

carl.swoyer

You can buy residential genuine leather furniture for the RV . It's better quality than the bonded leather furniture. Less money as well

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Gaffer

If you have to turn the recliner sideways and strap it down to close the slide, I would put theater seating in my long term plans.

rhodies1

I agree with deleting the factory recliners,not good quality.I would buy either lazy boy or Amish swivel gliders for my unit with the ottoman.Not a big difference in cost.

mharnden

On the 3010RE the TV is on the back wall. With theater seating, you will have to turn your head and/or set at an angle to view the TV. Ergonomically, the swivel recliners would be a better choice, giving you a healthier and more comfortable seating arrangement for watching TV.

Mike

Noofear

I got rid of the rocker glider recliners and replaced them with a premium leather power recliner

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

KrazyKampers

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-Retired
We have the theater seating and love it but our camper is a 3160 EL and the TV is directly across from the seating. When we were looking at a camper, that was one of our considerations. We didn't want to be turning our head to see the TV.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
We are also thinking about dumping our recliners for theater seating.

They are not very comfortable . . .

ProwlerLivingroomFromStairs-P5160705.jpg