PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

jbeletti
03-03-2011, 10:45 PM
Welcome to the Canada Region of the Heartland Owners Club.

Your Canada Region Leader is:

* Tony Lane (tonyl (//heartlandowners.org/member.php/8499))

The boundaries of this region is: Entire country of Canada

jbeletti
03-03-2011, 10:48 PM
Canadian Heartland Owners Club Members,

Please join me in welcoming Tony Lane as our Regional Director for Canada.

As Regional Director, Tony will be responsible for Club activities within Canada. Chapter Leaders for all Canadian provinces will work directly with Tony on planning their Club activities within their provinces.

Tony and Sharon - welcome!

Jim

Ray LeTourneau
03-04-2011, 12:12 AM
Tony! Welcome and thanks for taking on the Canadian half of North America.

letourno
03-04-2011, 09:32 AM
Bonjour and Welcome!
How about setting up a late summer activity in NB to gather Quebec and Maritimes folks? Maybe we could also invite Maine owners to show them that Canadian lobster is the best!!!

Nabo
03-04-2011, 09:55 AM
Welcome to the family from your friends in Tennessee! One day we would love to go to Canada.

clubmgr
03-04-2011, 10:36 AM
Wonderful! Congratulations and welcome. I enjoyed visiting with you at dinner in Tampa. Hope to see you again soon.

wfwilson
03-04-2011, 10:37 AM
Congratulations Tony and Sharon! Gayle and I are looking forward to meeting you both.
Wayne and Gayle

sailorand
03-04-2011, 11:14 AM
Tony
Welcome from BC. Great to have you onboard.

jimtoo
03-04-2011, 01:47 PM
Welcome aboard Tony and Sharon. I'm sure you will have fun working with the Heartland Family.

Jim M

jayc
03-04-2011, 01:55 PM
Welcome from the Great State of Texas Tony and Sharon. Hope you have much fun in the rallies in Canada.

SouthernNights
03-04-2011, 04:59 PM
Wow Tony, Congratulations. Between your forum and now having all of Canada for HL as a Region leader you are going to be a little busy.

Does the Region leader job in Canada pay more than down here in the states??? :D:D

ziggy
03-04-2011, 08:20 PM
Actually, I think it pays the same as it does for Chapter Leaders.

Welcome tonyl. We look forward to having you come south sometime.

Kristy

JohnDar
03-04-2011, 08:32 PM
Don't they get paid in bags of gold? Or is that just bags of snow from where the Huskies go??

JonV
03-04-2011, 10:52 PM
Congrats Tony & Sharron.

Venus
03-04-2011, 11:49 PM
I had a chuckle with the 'boundaries of this region'..... the ENTIRE country of Canada. :)
Tony... you have taken on a big region.

I am POSITIVE you will do a wonderful job! Congrats. Since hearing of your appointment into this position WE have joined the Owner's Club! I know you'll give it your best (as you've done with the Titanium group).

loafer
03-04-2011, 11:59 PM
Welcome Tony and Sharon
After our X-Canada trip last year you have to know that you have taken on a huge responsibility for the whole of Canada
Hopefully you can ,make it out to the West Coast some time. The coffees always on.
Cheers
Bill and Maureen

dbylinski
03-05-2011, 04:35 AM
Tony & Sharon,

Congratulations on your new position from the folks in Jersey!

mjatwalker
03-05-2011, 09:01 AM
Tony and Sharon, Welcome to the family.

DougLynne
03-05-2011, 10:35 AM
Welcome Tony & Sharon, from Alberta as well. We have a spot available at our June Rally.../Doug

jeromeb.
03-05-2011, 01:11 PM
Welcome Tony and Sharon,

Guess who belongs to the Heartland forum. No, we haven't bought one but are looking or lurking about.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Jerome and Dara

Willym
03-05-2011, 02:12 PM
Welcome Tony. I'm not sure what your new position covers, but I think you pay for the first round at rallies. See you in Kingston!

Bill

camr
03-05-2011, 06:33 PM
Welcome Tony and Sharon.

Looking forward to your visit to Manitoba's "Great Lakes".

Cam and Heather

tonyl
03-06-2011, 10:33 AM
Thank you to everyone for your warm wishes. Sharon and I are very excited to have been appointed as the Canada Region Director and we looking forward to meeting many of you as we travel the highways and byways of this great land.

To give you a little background on Sharon and myself. We are self-employed and we have owned Clearstream Filters Inc., a manufacturer of industrial liquid filtration products since 1995. Since 2008 we have had employees in place to run the business and we decided to retire and enjoy life a little more.

We have been RV’ing with a Titanium style 5th wheel for the past 10 years and we have enjoyed every moment (most every moment). I was one of the original members of the old Titanium forum on Yahoo. In 2003 I organized the first ever Titanium Rally held in Forest, Ontario with only 5 rigs in attendance. In 2005 we had out grown the Yahoo forum and it was time to move up to a new forum that was more user friendly and secure. I designed, created and continue to maintain the titaniumrvowners.com forum that many owners have to come to know and appreciate. This was all done on the same pay scale as my new position. We do it because we enjoy helping others that enjoy the same Rving lifestyle as us.
Travel safe.

davebennington
03-06-2011, 02:35 PM
Welcome Tony and Sharon,

I do believe the pay is exactly the same for Regional Directors here as is in Canada only you paid in Canadian dollars, Try this formula...... 0+0=0. Oh well that is the way it is. LOL

Dave