Why has my post been moved (Help wanted ref 2009 Sundance 24 RL)

jc21

Can someone explaine why post of a couple days entitled 'HELP WANTED REF. 2009 SUNDANCE 24 RL.

THANK YOU

JC21

jimtoo

Can someone explaine why post of a couple days entitled 'HELP WANTED REF. 2009 SUNDANCE 24 RL.

THANK YOU

JC21

Your post was moved to a "Hold area" for violation of forum rules #8.

8. Posting of Legal Notices, Proceedings or Considerations Prohibited: Posts are not allowed in which a private, local, state or Federal consumer action board and/or legal counsel is, has or will be involved. This includes posts related to future, ongoing or past lawsuits, proceedings, considerations or other legal actions.

Your post was forwarded to Heartland Service by administration.

Thanks
Jim M

jbeletti

JC21,

I apologize for my delay in responding to you. I was planning on doing this via email but am really busy at an RV show. That you have posed the question here, I'll address it here.

First, thank you for being a Heartland customer. I am the admin of this forum and I run the Owners Club. As such, I'm in no position to assist you directly. As jimtoo has stated in his reply to you here, it was me who took your other thread and passed it to Customer Service and to the Sundance brand manager for another review.

I will not hear back from them, so I won't be posting any follow-up here. It's my hope that you hear from someone soon as to whether we will do anything with your coach.

I don't want to be negative in my reply and I sympathize with your plight, but I do need to let you know that I support the action of the forum moderators if placing your other thread into a holding location as it was not written in the spirit of what this forum is about and there was one or more terms of service infractions in it. I know you are upset and I am hopeful you will satisfaction from Heartland.

Please refrain from using this forum in the manner you did with the thread in question. Please do use this forum to share RVing ideas and experiences with others and to truly seek ideas from other Heartland owners on RV and RVing matters.

Thank you,

Jim Beletti
Administrator, Heartland Owners Forum
President, Heartland Owners Club
Director of Owners Interests, Heartland RVs

jc21

Thank you for your email.

Yes you are right I am annoyed but I do not see why the post had to be removed. Surely other owners should be allowed to read my plight and possibly offer solutions or indeed be able to recount similar incidents.I do not beleive there was any inacuuracies on my part, however I would like to clarify the following points
1. Does Heratland recoqnise this forum as a general place for reporting faults etc
2. Is this forum moderated by employees of Heartland.

I will wait for further instructions before posting an updated version of my first post.

thanks
Joe

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Jc21, you are allowed to post on this forum, however, it is important to follow the Forum Rules and Policies. They can be found RIGHT HERE.
Heartland does monitor this forum but a call to Customer Service is always best. Keeping civility in mind.
This forum is not moderated by employees of Heartland.

Peace
Dave

jc21

Hi Dave, I beleive I have been civil and i do not beleive my previous post has warranted such criticism.

The reson I ask about this forum is due to my recent email and telephone conversation with a Joe Schueneman, Midwest Customer Service, Heartland RV Company, T/N 574-262-8030 who defintely doe not recognise this forum.

Mr Shueneman on behalf of HEARLAND will not acknowledge the fact that I reported a water leak from my 5th wheel on the 5 February 2009 on this forum (link - //heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/8469-New-XLT-Sundance-PROBLEMS?p=59991&highlight=#post59991</SPAN>) by phone to the previous customer service agent Steve Kennell and by telephone and letter to the appointed RV repair agent. So my question of whether HEARTLAND recognise this forum is very important.

If you are happy I can post the whole complaint here or on any part of tis forum you wish. I would like my problems to be read by other Heartland owners and try and finds out if this type of treatment by Heartland managment is normal and also try and seek advice how to go about solving this matter.

Joe

jbeletti

jc21,Heartland RVs "Sales" monitors certain sections of this forum. Heartland "Customer Service" does not generally monitor this forum. As such, I will ask you this one time only, to not use this forum as a communications tool "to Heartland Customer Service". Should you continue to do so, the moderator team will have no choice but to remove those posts.

You are from out of this country, and I can only imagine the frustration, dealing with your issue from remote can be. But this forum is not the forum to use to reach Heartland Customer Service. Telephone (574-262-8030) and email (service@heartlandrvs.com) are your avenues.

I'm okay with you asking specific questions to other product owners here on the forum. But if I take your questions and comments as "stirring the pot", they will be deleted. Here are the Heartland Owners Forum, we have a code of conduct that we insist upon from our members. This does not work for everyone, but 99% of the members do get it and abide by it. It's this civility in which we all conduct ourselves on this forum, that set it apart from the many other forums out there.

Please refrain from using this forum as a communication tool to Heartland Customer Service.

Please refrain from mentioning on this forum, anything to do with a past, current, planned or considered legal actionPlease do continue to work with Heartland Customer Service directly by phone of email.

Please refrain from "stirring the pot" of controversy on this forum over your service related matter.

Stirring the pot on this forum in no way strengthens your ability to get something done with Heartland Customer Service.

Thank you for your understanding.

Jim Beletti
Admin