120 psi capable RV wheels

BruteForce

Late last year, we decided to replace and upgrade the OEM tires on our 3 axle 5th wheel. We went with 14ply "big-rig" style tires that are capable of 120psi, instead of the usual 80psi max that the Towmax were rated at.

Sadly, we discovered that the OEM wheels are only rated for a max of 80psi, so now its time to upgrade the wheels before this summers excursions. Where's the best place to start shopping/pricing out? Tredit came to mind, but my experience with them when my tires came apart last year wasn't great.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Re: 120psi capable RV wheels

Trailer Tires and Wheels in Eldon Ohio is where a few of us on this website have gotten ours. They have the best prices around and beat anything I found locally for a set of 5 ea. 17.5" 8 lug series 07 black wheels with Goodyear G114 tires. My local dealership was going to charge me more for the tires alone that what I got the wheels, tires, center caps, lug nuts and shipping for. Call 419-272-2277 and ask for Scott and tell them that that you own a Heartland product that you want to upgrade your wheels on. You definitely won't regret the phone call.

Rod Ditrich

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador

X2....Got our 17.5 tires and rims from them...great price, service and delivery!

lwmcguir

Trailer Tires and Wheels in Eldon Ohio is where a few of us on this website have gotten ours. They have the best prices around and beat anything I found locally for a set of 5 ea. 17.5" 8 lug series 07 black wheels with Goodyear G114 tires. My local dealership was going to charge me more for the tires alone that what I got the wheels, tires, center caps, lug nuts and shipping for. Call 419-272-2277 and ask for Scott and tell them that that you own a Heartland product that you want to upgrade your wheels on. You definitely won't regret the phone call.

Rod Ditrich
We have purchases several sets there as well. Always perfect service/delivery and never an issue.

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
Remember... just because the tires can be inflated to 120 lbs the proper inflation is probably lower for the load you are putting on them!

Sandpirate69

Yes, thats definitely the place to buy from. Thats who I purchased my rims from 17.5 as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

porthole

Retired
Been singing the praises of Scott and Trailer Tire and wheel for over 2 years now - you will be satisfied with the service.