PDA

View Full Version : Introduction - North Carolina Chapter Leaders

clubmgr
01-21-2015, 10:19 PM
Congratulations and thank you, Rob and Betty Ford (RobandBettyFord) for becoming the new Chapter Leaders for the North Carolina Chapter of the Heartland Owners Club.

Rob and Betty are taking over from Lance and Kem Duguay who are retiring in anticipation of a new grandchild. Thank you, Lance and Kem, for the fun Hallowe'en rallies and everything you have done for the Heartland Owners Club.

The boundaries of this chapter are the state of North Carolina in the Southeast Region.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming, your new North Carolina Chapter Leaders, Rob and Betty!

jassson007
01-21-2015, 11:27 PM
Welcome from south Louisiana. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GETnBYE
01-22-2015, 12:40 AM
Congratulations, hope to camp in N.C. one day.

TandT
01-22-2015, 02:31 AM
Rob and Betty,
Congratulations and welcome. Trace

For20hunter
01-22-2015, 03:46 AM
Thanks for stepping up and taking charge! Hope to make one of your rallies when Kelly and I can retire

klindgren
01-22-2015, 06:48 AM
Rob & Betty,

Congrats on your new appointment and thanks for stepping up. Hope to meet you at an upcoming rally.

One of your Next Door Neighbors to the North, Keith & Carol from Chesapeake, Virginia

jayc
01-22-2015, 08:31 AM
Lance and Kem, thanks for everything you did. Rob and Betty, have fun with your new chapter. We hope to make it to one of your rallies one day.

lindaw
01-22-2015, 08:44 AM
Lance and Kem thank you so much for the great rally in October, Rob and Betty welcome and I know you will do a great job.
Walter and Linda West

swilhite
01-22-2015, 10:01 AM
Congratulations Rob & Betty. See you at Myrtle Beach.

lduguay
01-22-2015, 10:57 AM
Rob & Betty...Thank you for taking on the leadership of the NC Chapter!! I know y'all will do an awesome job...hopefully I didn't scare to many Heartlander's away with my "explosions" and "special effects"!!

Thank you ALL for your support and FUN times while Kem & I were the NC Chapter Leaders! Our goal is to be back in a couple years as we transition through these "life events".

Soooo, to those who I DID blow up, electrocute, drop BIG rocks on or maybe even hit with a tornado...as Arnold says...I'LL BE BACK!!!!!!

Travel safe and we WILL see y'all soon!!!

Lance & Kem

Flying Dutchman
01-22-2015, 11:50 AM
Congratulations Rob and Betty, see you both soon.

Nabo
01-22-2015, 03:26 PM
Lance and Kem - congratulations on being new grandparents soon.

Rob and Betty - congratulations and welcome into a leadership role. Let us know if you need or want to ask anything. We will try to help the best we can.

ALF
01-22-2015, 08:17 PM
Congratulations Lance and Kem! Thanks for all the fun times!

Congrats Rob and Betty on becoming the new chapter leaders!

Randy
01-22-2015, 09:34 PM
Rob & Betty, Santha and I know that the two of you will do a great job. Thanks for taking over from the explosive Lance and his sweet wife Kem.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

ziggy
01-23-2015, 12:50 AM
Welcome from the far left coast!

Kristy

jbeletti
01-23-2015, 10:12 AM
Congrats Rob and Betty and thank you for stepping up to Club Leadership.

Rottiesmom
01-23-2015, 10:49 AM
Congratulations Rob and Betty best of luck

Miller0758
01-23-2015, 07:47 PM
Congratulations Rob and Betty. We're looking forward to attending a NC rally one day soon.

BigDaddy
01-23-2015, 07:54 PM
Congrats Rob and Betty - from the new Alabama Chapter Leaders!! Hope to meet you at a rally soon!

trdeal
01-24-2015, 09:52 AM
Rob and Betty, congratulations on your new position. We know you will do great.
Lance and Kem, thanks for doing a great job as NC chapter leaders and congratulations on soon to becoming grandparents.

JWalker
01-24-2015, 10:19 AM
Congrats Rob and Betty. Hopefully we will see you at a rally soon!!

pauljdimauro
09-15-2015, 06:25 PM
Paul DiMauro here. Live in New Bern, NC (near the coast). Have a 2015 Cyclone 3110 toy hauler. Would like info on the NC chapter and any upcoming Heartland rallies.
I am on Facebook. Thanks, Paul

danemayer
09-15-2015, 07:04 PM
Paul DiMauro here. Live in New Bern, NC (near the coast). Have a 2015 Cyclone 3110 toy hauler. Would like info on the NC chapter and any upcoming Heartland rallies.
I am on Facebook. Thanks, Paul

Hi pauljdimauro,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. I'm sure Rob and Betty, the new chapter leaders, can answer any questions you have.

If you click on the EVENTS tab at top of the page, it'll show upcoming rallies. Don't forget to check out Club Membership (//heartlandowners.org/content.php/128-heartland-owners-club-portal).

davebennington
09-16-2015, 06:53 AM
Paul,

Welcome to the Southeast Region. Dan is right do check out the Club membership. Membership to the club is at no cost to you for the first year, we do this so you can check out the club and see if it is for you. After the intro membership you can join (some folks do not wait the entire time to become paid members). While you are enjoying the intro membership you can join us in rallies and discounts from the factory. The Southeast region is the fastest growing and has more members than any other region in the club.

I am sure that Rob and Betty Ford, the North Carolina Chapter Leaders will contact you about the happenings in the state.

In the mean time if there are any other questions you might have please contact me by PM or E-mail (dyocum@yahoo.com) I look forward to meeting both of you in the future.

dave

pauljdimauro
03-13-2016, 02:38 PM
Hi Dave, looking over the Heartland Owners Club. Trying to figure it out. Please tell me how you post pictures. I click on the "insert picture" icon. Then it asks me for a "url"? Any help? Thanks, Paul DiMauro. email is pauljdimauro@aol.com.
Currently in Myrtle Beach for a week of sun, fun and sand in the toes.

jbeletti
03-15-2016, 10:09 AM
Hi Dave, looking over the Heartland Owners Club. Trying to figure it out. Please tell me how you post pictures. I click on the "insert picture" icon. Then it asks me for a "url"? Any help? Thanks, Paul DiMauro. email is pauljdimauro@aol.com.
Currently in Myrtle Beach for a week of sun, fun and sand in the toes.

Paul - you're so close. All you needed to do was select the "From Computer" tab, then Choose File, then Upload File(s). Please try again.