Mini-flood lights - over the sofa

geeksrus

I need to replace one of the mini-flood lights (black). I've tried to find replacements at CW & other retailers... no luck.

Can I purchase directly from you? How??? Who to contact???

Thanks

Graham Kinmond EH!

jimtoo

Hi geeksrus,
I moved this out of ATF thread, because the offices are shut down until after 1/4/09. So you would not get a reply from anyone there. I'm sure someone on the forum will jump in and give a source for the lights.
Thanks
Jim M

bigchief

I had my dealer order me a couple. $5 a piece. Thinking about adding them above the dinette to help the big useless light.

Rich

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
Best of luck to ya...you can get them from Amazon. BUT, try to find a number on your burned out bulb...there ain't one. I use the same bulb in a reading lamp I keep on my desk...and I have not been able to track it down.

Now, watch...somebodies gonna post that they have 5,000 of those bulbs across the street at Dollar General.

geeksrus

I need to replace one of the mini-flood lights (black). I've tried to find replacements at CW & other retailers... no luck.

Can I purchase directly from you? How??? Who to contact???

Thanks

Graham Kinmond EH!

I'm still waiting to hear back from HEARTLAND regarding this!

Eh!

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
I'm still waiting to hear back from HEARTLAND regarding this!

Eh!

This was originally in the ATF, but was moved out. Suggest that it be moved back as the factory does not monitor all topics.

Or, do a search for the Heartland phone number and call them directly. Maybe someone has that number readily at hand.