EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, New Holland - 6/11/2010 to 6/13/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

dieselsweetheart

Yesterday when we went through the CG we saw our loop and the mini-winis were having their rally. Their wagonmaster was on our site so we chatted a bit with him. Everyone was happy with their site up there. He was also bringing back hanging baskets he said were on sale at Shady Maple for $5....Jim said...don't buy them all out...save us some!!! There is more to Shady Maple than just food!!!!

Jim & Harriet

Shady Maple sounds like it could be an "all day" event by itself!
Thanks for all your organizing and planning.
See ya'll in a few days!

hertzberg

Their is shopping at Shady Maple.....Haven't been in awhile but remember shopping at a place like Michael's. I actually have been wanting to get up there.....looking for some straw flowers. I seem to remember that it was much like a Farmer's market. It will give everyone something to do after having a BIG breakfast!!!! I think everyone is going to like Spring Gulch. Bob and I love camping there. We have another trip scheduled there a few weeks later.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Pot luck Friday sounds good to us. We will bring, .... , well something pot luck. Most probably made from ingredients found at the Shady Maple Farmers Market. I predict we will wear deep tracks between Spring Gulch and Shady Maple. Good thing they are close, and thanks Jim for the info on diesel fuel. We may need that.
See you all soon.

gschaaf

See everyone up there coming in fri afternoon. If there are any shirts left over Fran and I will buy them Cheryl. I'm always a day late and a dollar short.

Glenn and Fran Schaaf
3185 Bighorn
2006 Ford F-350
#HOC 1536

jimtoo

Hi Glenn and Fran,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have lots of great people here on the forum and you are about to meet some of them at the rally.

Hey Cheryl... looks like an open invitation to sell those extra small shirts you ordered by mistake...Glenn says he will by the left overs....:D

Glenn,, you and Fran are going to have a ball at the rally...

Enjoy the forum and check out the Heartland Owners Club.

Jim M

dieselsweetheart

Now I'm gonna be jealous that you can stay over a day but SOME of us have to be back to work on Monday morning. I'm glad we are going on Wednesday to be with the early birds. The weather forecast is 84, 90, and **** for Sunday. Since our sites are shaded with plenty of trees, we should remain fairly cool!

Final count....18 rigs, 36 people. Didn't count the furry critters.

I had ordered 2 small shirts and both were specially ordered...so due to a cancellation I will have one extra...unless Jamie wants his shirts but he is under no obligation to buy them since he can't make it. I will have extra shirts because overall the price was better based on a specific number of shirts...I didn't want to get stuck with many extras but I think I will have at least 6 left over. Anxious to see everyone. Jim and I will be there at camp around 6p tomorrow...looks like we will be driving in the rain...but that should be the other rain of the weekend! Lots to do yet!!! Busy busy busy!!!!

Hope everyone has a great time, sorry we won't see you Jon. We can pick up the stories on the next go round.
Duane and Deb we will mail Molly & Misty's dog dish to you. Take care Everyone Bill & Jer

Status
Not open for further replies.