EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, New Holland - 6/11/2010 to 6/13/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope everyone has a great time, sorry we won't see you Jon. We can pick up the stories on the next go round.
Duane and Deb we will mail Molly & Misty's dog dish to you. Take care Everyone Bill & Jer

Bill
Going to miss you, work on getting better. Just remember, The dodge boys are ahead by one, (hee hee).

cableman

We were thinking about going golfing on sunday afternoon. Don't have a tee time yet, but if anyone is interested would love to play a foursome or more. We are really anxious to meet everyone. We will be staying till monday too. See yunz soon.

dieselsweetheart

Dan if my son were going to be in town he would love to play with you...but he is headed to Orlando with a buddy courtesy of the buddy's dad (who lives in Orlando) to play golf as a graduation present. PA has some very nice courses....

Deb and John....please bring 200 gallons of diesel with you. You want to share with everyone don't you? ;-)

Oh and everyone...bring your mosquito repellant. I was just out in the backyard loading up the Big Horn and I swear I have 6 new bites. They are ferocious this year and we're barely underway for the season!!!

Cheryl Cell: 717-497-8459

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Bill & Jerry , We will miss you both !! Hope you get felling better Bill !! We will represent the GM product proudly on your behalf !!!!

dieselsweetheart

Getting ready to head out so we will be offline until we can find wi-fi at the campsite. If you need me....call my cell 717 497 8459. See y'all soon!!!!!!!!!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Thanks Sam. You can be sure of one thing. If there are two pork chops on the table, they both belong to John! We'll miss ya Sista!

PSF513

Y'all enjoy yourselves. Some of us have to work occasionally so we can afford to RALLY!

DEB: The Y'all is for you.

jnbhobe

:confused:I'm listening for the party,we are sitting at the front gate ( its 9:45 pm ) waiting for the office to open in the morning. Then we'll wake everyone and get the party started :cool::cool:

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
We were thinking about going golfing on sunday afternoon. Don't have a tee time yet, but if anyone is interested would love to play a foursome or more. We are really anxious to meet everyone. We will be staying till monday too. See yunz soon.

I am allways up for a round of golf. Count me in.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.