Sewer hose

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I use a Rubbermaid Tote for all of our sewer stuff. I carry a 15ft Rhinflex, a 5ft extension, a 10 ft cheapo hose and a variety of connectors. It all fits in one tote with room to spare. Every now & then I have to rinse the tote out even though I rinse the sewer hose after every use.

tgdameron

I too use a tote in addition to a 56" sewer hose carrier that I installed between the two gas tanks in the rear of our 3800. In most cases, I need only a 10 foot hose, but I carry two ten foot and one 15 foot hose. When you are 43 feet long some sites have a long run to the sewer connection, especially when beach parking in CA.

Tom Dameron
Tucson, AZ

ccupton

I have a 2011 road warrior and i keep my sewer hose in my fuel hose compartment. It fits snug but it works.

Urban350

Thanks for the replies. Just thought I was missing something as this is the first trailer that I have had without a place to put it.

Lynn1130

In another thread someone suggested the forward tank valve compartment. I found that that works great.

truknutt

Committed Member
I mounted an 8 foot section of PVC drain pipe across the belly and store 30 feet of Blueline hose inside of it.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
I mounted an 8 foot section of PVC drain pipe across the belly and store 30 feet of Blueline hose inside of it.

Right now, I also carry everything in a Rubbermaid tub in the back of the truck. I would like to free up that space.

I have been carrying around 2 lengths of ABS w/all the screw caps etc to mount 2 more storage tubes on my BH.
I can't find a u-bolt that will fit around the 4' pipe. 2 1/2' seems to be the largest I can find. I would like either stainless or anodized if possible. My question is; How did you mount yours?
At Home Depot all they have large enough is pipe strap tape, which I do not want to use. Thanks, Trace

TwoGypsies

I bought a pvc pipe with mounting lugs on it from Camping World. It's mounted up high on the front wall of the basement. I had to trim about 4" off my 20' rhino hose to get it to fit. This solution was expensive and the pipe is short so I would suggest getting the clamps you need for a longer pipe. Although I haven't been beat yet, it's been close a couple of times and I'd like to carry 25 or 30'.

truknutt

Committed Member
My question is; How did you mount yours?

I used a 4" set of these that I found in my local Lowe's Store. I can't find them online. I self-tapped them thru the underbelly and into the frame.

Attachments

• Pipe Strap.jpg
    Pipe Strap.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 5

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
I used a 4" set of these that I found in my local Lowe's Store. I can't find them online. I self-tapped them thru the underbelly and into the frame.

Yes, that looks like it should work. I carry 30' of hose and I have needed it several times. Thank you.