Our Maiden Voyage

wdampier

My wife & I, along with our 3 dogs ("Kiko"-golden retriever, "Scooter"-english bearded collie & "Peanut"-shih tzu) have just completed our maiden voyage in our new Heartland Edge M18.
Our travels took us from Texas and through Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida and Georgia. We spent Christmas holidays with our son, who has just returned from his 3rd tour of Iraq, and his family.
Our journey covered about 2,000 incident-free miles and we camped out twice (once on the way out and then on our way back in). There was plenty of room for the 5 of us and we slept well. All in all, it was a pleasant experience and we look forward to another trip soon.

Walter

mshunter51

wow great trip.. My wife and I just got us a new Big Horn 3610RE we love it .. we took our maiden voyage down the Oregon Coast between Christmas and new Years. Our dog Cole (Pug) and his best friend Lucy ( Golden Cat ) went with us. We are planning to retire in 2014 .. Steve

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Mshunter51, welcome to the Heartland Family and Heartland Owners Forum. I hope you have been looking around this forum as it has a ton of information shared by other owners.
Be sure to look over the Portal Page for information on rallies in your area and also information on the Heartland Owners Club.

Peace
Dave

mshunter51

Thanks We are planning to attend the rally here in Oregon. I am our club Pres. for the Boeing RV club and we try going out once a month. We have been RVing for over 10 years now. This 3610 is our first 5th wheel. Love it. Steve

truknutt

Committed Member
Congrats on your successful maiden voyage. Hope everything worked out well and there were no major hiccups with your Edge. Glad your son is back home safe & sound. We thank him for his service.