New Owners!

We just picked up our new (to us) 3055rl and are so looking forward to next year camping season. Traded in the old MH and we know we are going to enjoy the spaciousness of this trailer.

jimtoo

Hi Simplistic,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

You will love the 3055. That is what we had for about 6 years. It has lots of room and great storage areas.

Please think of joining the Heartland Owners Club and joining us at a rally where you will meet lots of the best folks around,,, Heartlanders.

Enjoy the forum... OH>>>I forgot,,, come to S. Texas and you can use it all year round... :)

Jim M

Wmnmy

Hello simplistic and welcome lots of great info on this forum as well as great folks happy camping....

rarnold

Welcome to the fold, Simplistic. As Wmnmy stated, this is a great bunch with tons of information, experience and knowledge. Get involved and join the Owners club. Attend some of the district, regional and (best of all) national rallies. We all look forward to meeting you. Welcome!

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Welcome to the Heartland Family. Like the others said, you should join the Owners Club and come to some rallies, they are a blast and you will meet some great people.

Paul and Sharon and dog Max we bought our first camper a growler 29 irks July 4 2014 we had a 2011 ram 1500 4.7 but had to get a ram 1500 5.7 to pull it. Looking forward to enjoying it for a long time.

jimtoo

Hi Paul and Sharon,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I assume you unit is a Prowler 29prks and your entry is a typo error.

Join us at a rally when you can, your first year Heartland Owners Club membership is free. You will meet lots of great folks and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Yes it is a prowler 29prks. My phone (New one) has a mind of it's own. Sorry for the incorrect typing. Maybe sometime I'll get right. Thanks Paul