dewwood

Re: Lippert Special Add-On - Alumi-Tread Quad Step

Jim,
Please add my name to the list. I will pick them up at the rally. Thanks
Dewey

porthole

Retired
Thanks Jim.
Not being greedy here. But if they are availbe, I know at least one dog that might appreciate it ;)
And, no sense taking back stock to the plant.

I don't doubt though, with all the rigs coming, 10 sold will be a no brainer.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Well, Jim just informed me it will not fit my 10" frame. Remove me from the list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VKTalley

Jim put me down for a set along with help to install. Please!!??!!

Andy and Bob, sounds like there needs to be an install "party" going on at the Rally. :) I'm sure, if you get some tools out, you will have plenty of help removing and installing your new steps.

porthole

Retired
Well, Jim just informed me it will not fit my 10" frame. Remove me from the list.

I looked on the website and could not find specs.

Jim - any links to the measurements or the typical PDF file that Lippert supplies?

OEFVET

Chris, Erika and Duane - got you all down for the second batch of 5 - should we be able to come through. Duane - I made a note that if there end up being any extras, that you'll take a second one.

Jim,

If any extra's, I'll take a second one. But I want others to get an opportunity to get one before I grab two.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Andy and Bob, sounds like there needs to be an install "party" going on at the Rally. :) I'm sure, if you get some tools out, you will have plenty of help removing and installing your new steps.

I am sure there will be plenty of help. Lol. I just looked at mine and there are 2 bolts on each side and two sheet metal screws in the back holding them up.

jbeletti

Dewey - got you down.

Erika - got you removed - sorry :( but I have asked about the triple step version

Chris - I made a note of your desire for a second one for your second door (like Duane) if there are any extras.

For all - GOOD NEWS - I got 10 more!

If you have a 12" frame on your coach with steel quad steps now and want a set of these hybrid (aluminum tread and steel mechanism) steps, reply on this thread.

bdb2047

Jim,put me on the list if it gets that far. Just pulled into Ocean Lakes.

pday1213

Jim can you put me down for a set to pick up at the rally. I am not sure if our 2015 BigHorn 3270RS has the 12" frame but it does have the quad steel steps.

TXBobcat

Fulltime

Well I went out and measured my frame. Beside the 3 step I measured 10". So I guess I am out also.

Thanks for letting us know. I would have hated to buy one and it not fit.

Unless otherwise known... Take me off of the list also.

BC

BTW.. Which trailers came out with a 12" frame. That would help people to know. Better measure twice and buy once.

kkamshop

Thank you Jim! This makes my day! Ken will be happy to assist with the installing party I am sure!

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Add me to the step list Jim. It should fit my BH but I will measure for sure when the rain stops.

Thanks

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader

Jim, if these will fit my 2006 3655RD, I would like a set. My rig is in storage after another snowbird session in Florida.

mmomega

AnyTimer

I might as well get on the list as well :)
I was just looking at our steps the other day thinking of changing and or wrapping them in some sort of non-skid material and then I come across this thread.

jbeletti

Bob C - got you removed :(
Bob F - got you down
Chuck B - I need you to confirm if you currently have 4 steps on your RV. If not, this is a no-go. Please advise.
Phil D - got you down
Rex H - got you down

dewwood

Jim,
I guess I will not be able to use the 4 step as we currently have the 3 steps. I have a small Bighorn 2985 so I guess you can remove my name from the list.

Thanks,
Dewey

jbeletti

A drawing with dimensions of the Quad Alumi-Step has been added to this post.

If you don't have quad steps on your RV now, it's unlikely this set of quad steps will work for you.