Residential fridge problem (Now Fixed)

Possum51

I want to sing praises for the techs at Heartland. Especially, Chris , John and supervisor Greg. These three guys worked so hard on our unit until they found our problem. We were very impressed with their knowledge of our unit. We had a problem of our fridge shutting down while traveling. No one else could figure out what was wrong but the techs at Heartland did and we really appreciate all the work they did. We traveled yesterday for almost 11 hours and when we finally stopped the inverter was on and so was our fridge! Thank you so much, Chris, John and Greg

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Re: Residential fridge problem

Awesome to hear pat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possum51

We don't know Dan! They replaced the cord that comes from the trailer and plugs into my truck because the charge line wasn't charging very good. Then they replaced the inverter because of stripped threads and some loose wires in it. Then they replaced my batteries for some with higher amps. When my dealer replaced the inverter and batteries the first time they put in 160 amps instead of 175 amps. So the trailer had several problems.

after we finally left there (two days later) we were about 200 miles down the road when Elaine was helping me back in and she heard a noise in the wheel in the trailer. We had to call out a mobile RV tech and he found that the dust cover in our axle had shattered and was rolling around inside the cap on the wheel. Mor-ryde had installed the IS and disc brakes before the pre-rally and had torqued the cap too much! We were sitting in Wal-marts parking lot for hours! Anyway, we are finally on the road!

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired

Great to hear that they figured it out and you're able to start heading north. See you guys in a few weeks!!

Rod

jayc

Legendary Member

It's so good to hear that the problem has been fixed. Here's hoping that your good luck continues and that the rest of your travels go well.