2016 Cyclone 4200 satellite connections

There are 4 satellite connections for the 4 TVs but they are not labeled. Can someone tell me the order they are in?

Last edited by a moderator:

jimtoo

Hi carmicalrv,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Most likely only two of the connections will go inside to the TV's. The other two are probably rewire for a dish that mounts on the roof. Hopefully anothe Cyclone owner will jump in soon to help out.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

danemayer

There are 4 satellite connections for the 4 TVs but they are not labeled. Can someone tell me the order they are in?

Hi carmicalrv,

Here's a link to a folder with some COAX diagrams. A recent Cyclone drawing is about 2/3 of the way down the list. That may help you figure out what goes where. You might also need to get a Toner device to get it right. The factory frequently makes changes that can render a particular drawing downlevel.

Gaffer

Check inside the door to off door storage compartment for a decal showing all the connections.

Check inside the door to off door storage compartment for a decal showing all the connections.

We do not have a diagram. We have Dish pay as you go Winegard. I realize it wont be a whole RV hook up. I just wanted to hook up the living room tv and one other. We have 2 boxes and was hoping to use the connections in the RV so we dont have to run the cable all over the RV. But we can figure out how to do that. I did get the bed room TV to work thhrough the RV connection, but could not figure out how to get the Living room TV to work. Is one of the connections in the RV for that TV? I have no experience with wiring or anything like that. I wish they would of showed us at the dealership.

BLHFUN

In the UDC - From left to right - the 3rd SAT connection will land at the entertainment center in the Living room. At the entertainment center , the Bottom Connection is OUT to Receiver - Then from the Receiver to the TV.

Thx Ill try that

- - - Updated - - -

In the UDC - From left to right - the 3rd SAT connection will land at the entertainment center in the Living room. At the entertainment center , the Bottom Connection is OUT to Receiver - Then from the Receiver to the TV.

Thx I will try that. Do you happen to know how to get behind the TV. Ours is attached to the wall mount we cant get to the connections to the TV. Is there a way to take the TV away form the wall mount and put it back or how ddid anyone get back behind there?

BLHFUN

Thx Ill try that

- - - Updated - - -
Thx I will try that. Do you happen to know how to get behind the TV. Ours is attached to the wall mount we cant get to the connections to the TV. Is there a way to take the TV away form the wall mount and put it back or how ddid anyone get back behind there?

Hmm. You shouldn't need to remove the TV to get to the Connections - Mine are Located on the left side and 10 inches from the TV connections on the same side - If you need to remove the TV, there are two screws on the bottom of the bracket about 2 to 3 inches from each side - You loosen these screws and tilt the TV out/up from the bottom and remove.

Hmm. You shouldn't need to remove the TV to get to the Connections - Mine are Located on the left side and 10 inches from the TV connections on the same side - If you need to remove the TV, there are two screws on the bottom of the bracket about 2 to 3 inches from each side - You loosen these screws and tilt the TV out/up from the bottom and remove.

My TV is a Jensen and the connections are on the back not the side and with the TV on the wall mount so tight we cant reach them. Thanks I will see if we can remove it.

danmize

We have a 2015 cyclone 4200 and can only get satellite reception on the outside tv. Been to the dealer twice and its still not fixed. hopefully someone has dealt with I
this.

BLHFUN

Dan, how many Receivers are you using? Are you moving the Receiver from room to room? If It's wired correctly, It should follow the below

IN THE UDC - From Left to Right COAX Connections

1. CATV - Direct to Bedroom Booster - This Location will have two Coax connections- TOP should always be ANT/CATV - Bottom should be SAT - From the bedroom, the CATV is then Split to each TV Location for Cable or Antenna ONLY - TOP should always be ANT/CATV direct to the TV's.

2. SAT IN - Straight Homerun to the garage - Bottom COAX connection to the receiver and then to the TV for SAT -

3. SAT IN - Direct to the Entertainment center - again, Coax - TOP connection is CATV - Bottom connection is SAT at the Entertainment center

4. SAT from Roof - If you have a Roof Mount SAT System- You Connect Number 3 and 4 Together and end up at the Entertainment center from the roof.

If you are using 1 SAT receiver and want to view on the other TV's - You connect #3 ( direct to ENT Center) to your SAT Outside - Then Connect the Bottom COAX at the Entertainment center to your receiver - Then COAX OUT of your Receiver to the Single COAX plate found at the entertainment center ( 3 COAX at ENT Center ) - the single plate is SAT OUT to rest of your TV's from your receiver. Then at each TV, COAX from the bottom Plug to the TV direct - Remember to change your settings on the TV and Whalla!! -

heck - I'm even confused now.