Ice maker dripping

carl.swoyer

Getting ready for the Tennessee rally next week and noticed my ice maker dripping. Any thoughts on a fix.
3e804f32fc355fef3409cd554bdb5cc4.jpg
cd4731c70d7b578b0c387dab8a005445.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

It might just be froze up beyond that point. Has it been on for a while? Mine has done that twice now because it's over loaded and we never turn off the fridge.
Just a guess

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

carl.swoyer

It might just be froze up beyond that point. Has it been on for a while? Mine has done that twice now because it's over loaded and we never turn off the fridge.
Just a guess

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Update on the ice maker dripping.
Living in Florida I have sugarsand in the yard. So I blocked the hydraulics and hit autolevel. This appears to have fixed the leak.

But this morning went to the fridge an saw l1 op .
It appears that the hightemp switch/ sensor cut the power.
So put all the stuff back in the house frig.
I then did the magnet reset. It fired up. The only thing I can think of is when I power washed I got some water in where I shouldn't have.
I'll take pictures if I see smoking Landmark.

danemayer

Update on the ice maker dripping.
Living in Florida I have sugarsand in the yard. So I blocked the hydraulics and hit autolevel. This appears to have fixed the leak.

But this morning went to the fridge an saw l1 op .
It appears that the hightemp switch/ sensor cut the power.
So put all the stuff back in the house frig.
I then did the magnet reset. It fired up. The only thing I can think of is when I power washed I got some water in where I shouldn't have.
I'll take pictures if I see smoking Landmark.

Norcold 4 doors do seem susceptible to the power wash shutdown. Been hearing about that since mid-2012.

carl.swoyer

Norcold 4 doors do seem susceptible to the power wash shutdown. Been hearing about that since mid-2012.
I just recently purchased a extra hose for my power washer.
I'm hoping that was the issue, me getting water up there.
We are leaving Monday morning heading to the Sevierville Tennessee ( in pigeon forge) it will be our first Heartland rally.