2019 v22

ste88

We tried out our Terry Classic V22 this weekend, Every thing functioned well except we are dripping water from a bathroom connection, and it is dripping outside ,not inside.
The table cannot connect to the wall due to the screws not not connecting to anything solid behind the cardboard wall for the connection clamps.that had to be noticed when it was manufactured,just ignored. There was a short in the electrical system when we did the precheck at the dealer, They correct that before we took it. I think they need to look at their quality control at the factory,a lot of things are being overlooked.

Squirlee

We tried out our Terry Classic V22 this weekend, Every thing functioned well except we are dripping water from a bathroom connection, and it is dripping outside ,not inside.
The table cannot connect to the wall due to the screws not not connecting to anything solid behind the cardboard wall for the connection clamps.that had to be noticed when it was manufactured,just ignored. There was a short in the electrical system when we did the precheck at the dealer, They correct that before we took it. I think they need to look at their quality control at the factory,a lot of things are being overlooked.

Sorry to hear your disappointment. I unfortunately have had a similar experience as you. The quality is questionable at best and after care non-existent. Hopefully you get everything worked out.