Wash - Wax all in One - or Dragon Juice

gslabbert5119

I am looking for a all in one wash and wax product to clean my RV while on the road, its filthy and I can't stand it any longer.
Any recommendations to wash with a brush on a pole that contains a polish.

I will have to deoxidize in the future but for now I need to get this beast somewhat presentable while on the road

Has anyone ever heard of or used a product called Dragon Juice ?

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I am looking for a all in one wash and wax product to clean my RV while on the road, its filthy and I can't stand it any longer.
Any recommendations to wash with a brush on a pole that contains a polish.

I will have to deoxidize in the future but for now I need to get this beast somewhat presentable while on the road

Has anyone ever heard of or used a product called Dragon Juice ?

Is that what Circei used to blow up the Santuary in Game of Thrones?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lou_and_Bette

I use a waterless cleaning product called WashnWax when on the road. Many CGs don’t allow RV/TV washing. Does a good job on the road grime or routine dust your rig collects over time. Not for heavy mud situation. I have used Cameco’s Wash/Wax solution when I can use water and it does a decent job. However, at least once a year, I apply a quality wax and buff on the entire unit and try to apply that to the painted front cap 2 or more times a year.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I second WashNWax All. Works well, no water needed. It doesn't do well on black streaks, so I also use BugsN All for the front cap bugs and black streaks before WashWaxAll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gslabbert5119

Thanks, I looked for washnwax here in Lenior and did not find any that was relatively close.

Gonna use a turtle wash n wax as I can use my faucet and the water here at this park.

At least the rig will look just a little better than it currently does, for it has 9 months of Florida rain, dust and slime on the exterior.

I did get the roof cleaned before I left and scrubbed it with Dawn so that is not an issue, but the white streaks from the roof dissolving is all down the windows and the hitch and it looks crappy.

I will research the Dragon Juice, I hear good things about it.

Thanks,

Kbvols

I second WashNWax All. Works well, no water needed. It doesn't do well on black streaks, so I also use BugsN All for the front cap bugs and black streaks before WashWaxAll.

How did the Bugsnall work? While I am not overly impressed with the washnwax i am hoping the bug stuff is more effective at removing bugs as well as other items.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Bugs N All works better than Camco black streak remover, in my opinion. And works great on bugs if you let it sit for a bit.

I would not wash whole rig with it, too expensive!

PondSkum

Is that what Circei used to blow up the Santuary in Game of Thrones?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't have any input for the main topic of this post, but no the stuff Circei used was called "Wild Fire" which was made from Pig s........pooo... LOL

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
My bad! No wonder she had so much stockpiled! It’s all pigs do is eat, poop, and make little piggies (until they turn into bacon ).