2005 Landmark winterization

steerdad

I need some advice on how to winterize our camper with antifreeze.I have adjusted the four levers that change the water flow located off door side in the storage compartment,I found the hose that I believe I am supposed to put in the antifreeze,but the pump doesn't pick it up.Any help would be appreciated.Thanks

jbeletti

steerdad,

There is a template on your year of LM that shows the direction those valves need to be in order to winterize. If you have them in that position, sounds like they may be mis-marked. Hope others with a 2005-2007 LM can weigh on on positioning of those valves.

Jim

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Did you turn on the pump switch located on the monitor panel? And then open a faucet to get the pump to start?

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
When we first bought our 2005 the valves were mismarked.My dealer contacted Heartland and got the correct sticker.I am not near my Landmark right now,but I believe Jim's sticker in the previous post is correct. Turn the pump on and then open up a spigot somewhere.My pump will usually pick up the antifreeze in a few seconds.When I get home I can check the position of the valves to winterize and let you know.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Now you see what us owners of the Classic Landmarks have to contend with. Can really get confusing when you are trying to take down or set up in a cold rain.

jbeletti

steerdad,

Glad you got it going. I suggest you make a quick call to Heartland Customer Service to see if by chance they have any of the corrected labels for your year of product. 877-262-8032.

Jim

hmwoodfm

This is good information. We purchased a 2005 used last year and I had trouble winterizing. This information made last weeks project a breeze. Thank you all these forms are very helpful.

Ron