2006 Rally Pictures

jbeletti

Thank you to those who gave me CDs of Rally pictures (Frank, Phil, Wilma, others??).

I am in the process of making selections to create an online album to put on the 2006 Rally website. Will probably be a few more days for that. If anyone else took pictures and would care to share them, please mail me a CD of them to Jim Beletti, 1495 Yellowstone Drive, Streamwood, IL 60107.

For now, enjoy this group photo taken at the farewell breakfast...

//heartlandowners.org/rally/2006_Rally_Group_Pic.jpg​

Last edited:

Midastouch

phranc .... GREAT PICS! I want to know who everyone is!:D

I hope I don't have to wait until next years rally ... I guess I better plan on being there!:rolleyes:

Looks like a great time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lynne I was thinking the same thing while I was looking at them.Wish we had been able to have been there:-(
Think tomorrow will be the day that we go to see Butch and Karen:)
John

Midastouch

John ...

I envy you if you are headed for Knoxville! I hope to be headed that way by the end of August ... they are telling me 4-6 weeks after my order is placed, so .... I'm just waitin to place that order and it can't come too soon for me!

L'l John

Midastouch,
Bear in mind that should you order ThermoPane windows that it will take an additional 3 weeks after your order is placed. We placed our order for a 3400 on April 14, it is scheduled to come off line on June 9th.

Last edited:

Midastouch

L'l John ... I remember seeing that somewhere in a previous post ... I was wondering if that was for the Big Horns and Landmarks, or both. I've been trying to keep in touch with Butch and Karen about other issues involving the order and last week his email indicated a 4-6 week time frame for a Grand Canyon. I am trying to place my order and take vacation from work to coincide with all that, so .....:confused:

Tom of Ypsi

Phranc,
Great pics. Looks like a good time was had by all, sure wish Judy and I could have been there. Even if it was this weekend it does not look good for getting away either. Still waiting on parts, this is beyound ridiculous.

Midastouch

Phil ... Great pics also! Who is going to post some pics with the "captions" and names to go with them???????

I know you guys had some funny stuff going on at some time! Nicknames earned ... etc ....

phranc

Hey Tom and Judy,, We were hoping that it would come together for you, and we did miss ya'all.............maybe general will have the parts in time for next year....

Tom of Ypsi

Phranc,

Thanks for the nice note. I am really beginning to wonder if I will make it to next years rally. So far it is 2 1/2 weeks for a couple of bolts. If you see a tent with Landmark stenciled on it courtesy of General RV just knock and come in for a visit.:D

busted2341

...the pics are great......I wish we culd have ben there as well....We are planning to atend next years, depending on the kids of coarse....by the way, while camping here on the coast in Texas I spotd another B/H owner...first one I have seen, nice to talk to another owner with the same problems and fixes.....

busted2341

.looking at all the pcs can see everyone had a good time, however I guess I have to go out and buy a dodge or Chev because I don't see anyone pulling with a ford. I hope I can be the exception to the pulling rule when we arrive???? Or is there secret pulling a B/H or Landmark rule I was not told about? LOL

jbeletti

Hey busted2341,

While maybe not pictured, Steve Trexler had one suit looking white Ford F-350 there. I was envious. I'm still trying to find a Ford F350 with a Cummins Turbo Diesel engine and Allison tranny in it!

Jim

busted2341

..well I feel better now....someone else has a ford...I had a doge with a cummins, If you find one let us know cuz I would like that combo too....Hey Jim how come I can't get all my info to come out under my signiture like everyone else?...can u explain how to make that happen?thanx...

Tom of Ypsi

Had Judy and I made it to the rally there would have been another Ford. I thought I did see another Ford 350 King Ranch in one of the rally pics.

Day 20 still no parts or fix from General Rv. :mad: