2006 Rally Pictures

busted2341

Thanx Jim I am just trying to justify my place here and advertise my new B/H.....and of coarse add my FORD......LOL

K

Ken Washington

Jim, It sure would be nice to have a easy way to add our picture to our signature! It's alot eaiser to add a picture to a thread than our signature.
Ken

jbeletti

Nice job busted...

Ken - in a future version of vBulletin (3.6), there will be an "upload signature image" feature. The image size will be limited but the process will be much easier and you won't have to host your own image because I will do that within the forum on my server disk space.

For now, if you have any free web or picture hosting space, you can upload your signature image there and use the link in your sig space. I can help you with this if you send me a link to where your sig image is on the web.

Jim

Princess Kathleen

Hi Heartland gang,
It looks like you took my advice and "passed a good time". We are looking forward to next years rally. It is marked on the calendar of things to do in permanent ink.....hopefully this time we will make it.....

Tuesday, June 6 Vance had a heartattack....got him to the hospital....and he is well and doing okay, a little slow, but he is still with me and that is what counts....

So, the third try for our full timing adventures should be a charm...

PK

jbeletti

PK,

Oh no! So sorry to hear about Vance. Glad he is doing well. You must be holding together by a thin string by now, what with Vance's father passing away and now Vance's own health issues. Hang in there PK - we're with you in spirit and we "WILL" all see you in Goshen, IN in June, 2007.

Jim

Midastouch

PK ... I'm also am sorry to hear about your family's setbacks ... my thoughts are with you both and you'll be on your way in no time!!!! Looking forward to the ones that didn't make this years rally (including myself) to meet next year! ;)

busted ... Hang onto that FORD! :cool: I don't plan on getting rid of mine and from the looks of things, we should be well represented next time!
05 F250 Lariat PSD C/C Longbed 4x4 :D

Tom of Ypsi

PK, Glad Vance is doing alright. Just hang in there and hope to see you a next years rally. Your problems sure make mine so minor. Hope you get to go fulltiming real soon.

Trap

Glad Vance is doing ok. hopfully everything will come together for the two of you. Hang in there and your plans and enjoyment will come together.

Trap

Judy Bentley

Seakayaker
Phranc,
Thanks for posting the pictures. We have enjoyed looking at them several times--it brings back such great memories. Can't wait until next year's rally. It was our first and we enjoyed every minute of it. By the way, we survived our 17 day trip but we haven't set a date yet.
Judy Bentley and Ron Pagel
Site 420

Paul & Nan

Judy--glad you and Ron survived the trip. Guess you could always set the date for next year's rally, you would have plenty of attendants that way. Keep us all posted anyway. Nancy site 410