2008 Southwest Regional Fall Rally Date/Location is set!

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
Ray;
My mistake. You are correct. On a good day that road into Liesure Camp is terrible. As for Raiford I've directed some of my kin to them. Raiford is our getaway.

We'll see you in April

Tom

Hey Tom, I wasn't referring to Rayford Crossing. I saw your post that you were at Leisure Camp in Fentress. That's the park I was refering to when I mentioned the access road. I certainly wouldn't want to steer anyone away from Rayford Crossing. Maybe we'll see you there in April.

osims

bsims
I'm getting excited enough about the rally that i'm going to head on over there and wait on everybody else.
Bill

jimtoo

Wonder where he has been or what he's been drinking??? Margartias don't even do that. Well, maybe a few good Margaratia's will make you loose a day or two... but..almost a year!!!! Awww,,, I know... he just wants to get there and have a few ready for us....or does he.... maybe he is thinking next year already....who knows...

Jim M

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Comeone now...quit picking on Bill. He has just had too much Boudin Balls with Budweiser. That's alright Bill. Just keep the spots warm for us cause we will see you in a few days.