2009 Illinois Rally

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Kenny, do you need us to bring our EZ-up shelter? I didn't know if we had access to a shelter... ours is 10 x 14 I think.

We have the shelter for Saturdays potluck and they said they see no problems for using it for any other gathering if need be , so think we are ok.....Thanks.......Kenny

Del600

Iowa Chapter Founding Father
Well better late than never.
Jennifer, Lauren and Myself will be attending.
We just booked our site.
Will be there Friday afternoon, leaving Sunday.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!!!!

Mark Dehlman

jbeletti

Well better late than never.
Jennifer, Lauren and Myself will be attending.
We just booked our site.
Will be there Friday afternoon, leaving Sunday.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!!!!

Mark Dehlman

Cool - see you there. Nancy and I will arrive Thursday early afternoon and leave Sunday.

Jim

katkens-DW

Kathy, We are staying till Monday I am off till Wed . See you in a few days Kathy:)

jbeletti

Since Nancy is joining me, we have to leave for home Sunday :( She has to go to work Monday. Someone's gotta bring home the bacon. May as well be her :)

Del600

Iowa Chapter Founding Father
Okay Mark I have your badges made. Let the party began Kathy:)

Kathy

Thanks, we are exctied to meet everyone.

Jennifer is trying to come up with a dish in the dutch oven.....

We (she) wil probably make a game time decision :)

See ya Friday!!

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
We just returned from our VA fall rally in the OBX hope you guys are blessed with great weather and good times.

Mike

Paul & Nan

Sorry we will not be able to make it to the rally. My Dad passed away Saturday evening. His funeral is this Friday. Had to hold off for my girls to get here. Will see you all down the road as our reason for staying put is gone. Will probably spend part of the winter in Texas, then wander up to Oregon and Washington in time for granddaughters graduation from OSU in June. Nan and Paul

katkens-DW

Nan and Paul, We are sorry to hear about your dad you and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.Take care Kathy

cdaniels

Unfortunately, we are not going to be able to join you this weekend. The other half of my two gal office was called out of state for her Grandfather's funeral. I am now unable to get the time off of work. I can't tell you how much we were looking forward to meeting everyone. We are new to camping in luxury, as we went from a pop-up to our 2008 Bighorn 3670. Pulled it for the first time this July up to MN and were excited to have another opportunity to get on the road. Maybe next year. Hope you all have a great time.

Not Happy Campers,
Jan and Cathy Daniels

katkens

Unfortunately, we are not going to be able to join you this weekend. The other half of my two gal office was called out of state for her Grandfather's funeral. I am now unable to get the time off of work. I can't tell you how much we were looking forward to meeting everyone. We are new to camping in luxury, as we went from a pop-up to our 2008 Bighorn 3670. Pulled it for the first time this July up to MN and were excited to have another opportunity to get on the road. Maybe next year. Hope you all have a great time.

Not Happy Campers,
Jan and Cathy Daniels

Sorry to hear ya'll can't make it , we were looking forward to meeting up for a good time. We hope we can see you at one of the upcoming future rally's. I got your P.M. thanks , sorry for the misfortune.....Kenny

katkens

Well here we are at the Double J with Traveler44 ( Tom & Mary ). We are holding down the fort till eveyone else gets here , better hurry the party is already starting.:D....Kenny