2011 Heartland Cyclone-Vent Cover

dg1269

I own a 2011 Heartland Cyclone Model 3010 toy hauler (vin #5SFCG362XBE215973). The vent fan cover (14"x14")in the bathroom disintegrated (white).
This is the manual operated fan. Where can I find a replacement? I have attached pictures of the support that held the cover. The brace measures 14"
in length and the hinge measures 9-1/2" in length.20161008_104222.jpg20161008_104232.jpg

richheck

Seasoned Member
Most RV parts stores carry replacement lids, just be sure and take old hinge parts with you to allow exact replacement being there are several different models that do not intermix. Speaking from past experiences, worked in a shop that had nine different types of 14x14 covers and this was a common problem. Suggest you get a cover for the vent to protect it from the elements and allow the vent to be open in the rain.

dg1269

Thanks for the quick reply. I will try some of the rv stores.

Dwayne

Most RV parts stores carry replacement lids, just be sure and take old hinge parts with you to allow exact replacement being there are several different models that do not intermix. Speaking from past experiences, worked in a shop that had nine different types of 14x14 covers and this was a common problem. Suggest you get a cover for the vent to protect it from the elite and allow the vent to be open in the rain.

TxCowboy

Agree with Richard above. Very common replacement item. Try to find the manufacturer of the vent cover framing (probably on the inside of the RV looking up at the vent). The metal frame around the vent cover may be different depending upon the manufacturer.

HTH

dg1269

[Sadly I have looked all over for any kind of label, does not exist. :(

QUOTE=TxCowboy;512159]Agree with Richard above. Very common replacement item. Try to find the manufacturer of the vent cover framing (probably on the inside of the RV looking up at the vent). The metal frame around the vent cover may be different depending upon the manufacturer.

HTH[/QUOTE]

dg1269

Thanks. Going into Houston to see what the rv dealers have. This one looks close to what I have.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

dg1269

Thanks for the reply. I actually found a replacement vent cover at Holiday World in Katy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk